Never pooped myself like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
So there I am trying to build on my new Radar rda. Reading at .3 Ohms so I go to pulse and it sounded like lightning. Quick check and I've managed to accidentally put my Gbox on bypass!

Anyways, does anyone have any experience with this rda? Ideally any tips as I know it's not the best out there.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The Radar really isn't very good. The only thing I gan tell you is get your coils out close to the airflow an up so you can see the bottom of the coils through the airflow. I have a Radar I got with my Gbox. The best I could get out of it was with fused claptons. I don't use it though. I have RDAs I like much better.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
The Radar really isn't very good. The only thing I gan tell you is get your coils out close to the airflow an up so you can see the bottom of the coils through the airflow. I have a Radar I got with my Gbox. The best I could get out of it was with fused claptons. I don't use it though. I have RDAs I like much better.
Any particular reason you didn't like the Radar?

The main thing im struggling with is the airflow won't budge for me.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca

Take the barrel off and seperate the top from the barrel. Put some ejuice on the oring to lube it up. It will loosen up with use. I like the build deck on the Radar but that's all I like about it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have that mod but the above method (removing AFC and lubing it with a bit of VG has worked for me with other mods.

Hopefully you find a good build for yourself, but bottom line is, all rebuilding experience (whether an ultimate fail or not) is good building experience, so the more you keep at it the more you will move your build skills forward, so I'd be paying attention and writing down all the changes you make as you try to adjust it. If that's at all helpful. You may wind up still not liking your gear, that happened with my first RTA and I learned a ton (including that it was not for me....)

Good luck,

Anna

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec

for an included rda its good enough,but doesn't compare to something like the Drop rda .overall i thought the radar was a meh experience, from flavor to airflow didn't think anything shines in this one.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
To add to the pooping bit,

I was talking to a bloke in a shop about my RDA. Asked him for some advice about the wicking I had and popped the top cap back on. Squonked it, pulled off the top cap, went to vape & screamed... I could tell he wanted to laugh so badly but managed to hold it together. I almost died from embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread