New and confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widowedeight

Nov 12, 2012
Lancaster
Hi my name is tony and I have no idea where to start with the e cig stuff but I do know that I use forums for a lot of other things (mainly cars) and they are always a wealth of information and more than a few people willing to help to the best of their abilities I just got a eGo twist varriable voltage e cig..... Have the liquid and everything but have no instructions or idea where to start, lil help??

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Hi widowed
Yep. They don't include instructions with this stuff. LOL
Hop on over to YouTube & check out pbursarbo videos. He's great & entertaining too. Look for his video on the Twist.
Now, what kind of ejuice delivery system (what holds your juice?) did you get with your twist battery? Pbusardo will have info on that too. Is it an atomizer, cartomizer, clearomizer?? Whatcha got? Give us a hint & we can help.

Widowedeight

Nov 12, 2012
Lancaster
2012-11-11_20-03-41_918_zps99cd7579.jpg

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
ya once its full of fluid dont lay it on its side like in the picture there is a good chance it could leak. stand it on the end or like set the battery in a glass or something to keep it upright.

you will find lots of people here have like a shotglass or coffee cup or something near then so they can set the battery.clearo in it standing upright.

some clearos are well built and never leak if laid down, most do.

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
There are little lines and numbers on the bottom of your Twist battery. That adjusts the voltage on your battery from 3.2 to 4.8. They're sort of hard to read, at least for me. I'd put it on a line or two before the 4.0. I'm not sure what type of clearomizer that is, or the resistance. See how the vape is, you can always increase it.

The Twist has a 5 click on/off feature. You may think your battery isn't working. If that happens, give it 5 rapid clicks. You don't need to wait till your battery is dead to recharge it. Don't leave the battery on the charger unattended. From time to time, clean off the battery connection and your charger connection for juice buildup. Don't screw your battery in to tightly into the charger or the clearomizer- just until it makes contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread