New and nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Welcome and congrats! I also started with an Aspire PockeX (it's what is called an AIO device..."all in one", not a pod) It's a perfect device for MTL (mouth to lung... what most ex-smokers do) and you can use two coils: 0.6 ohm or 1.2 ohm (both are fine, but I like the 0.6 ohm a little better, especially with 70% VG juices) Most juices range from 50VG/50PG (thinner) to 70VG/30PG (thicker) Not a big deal, but juices with 40% or more PG bother my throat. If your juice bottle is about the size of your thumb it's a 10ml... not that much. Make sure to get extra coils and "prime" them before using.

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, very new vaper here and new to a forum! I’m the type of person who hates to bother anyone! My story is back InApril I took the leap and stopped smoking and started vaping to be honest I was so proud of myself because it was something I thought I could never do, I got a pockex and 18ml strength juice from my local vape shop. I found the vape really good didn’t want a ...! Then I started having trouble catching my breath ended up going to hospital, had chest X-ray bloods and all came back fine they told me to go home and try and relax and stop vaping as “we don’t know what’s in them” said the doctor started on patches weeks on my breathing is still the same they’ve put me on tablets for anxiety is I’ve kept hyperventilating which is a bit better now but last week was so hard just in the patches I started back vaping because I haven’t smoked for thee months I had the 12ml strength oh and it’s lovely my chest is the same but a bottle of juice is lasting me two days do you think that’s to much Vaping? Oh and why is everyone an expert on why vaping is bad for you!! Going though a bit of a ruff time at the moment but my family are wonderful in keeping me calm and so supportive sorry about the long post but I wanted to get it all off my chest literally thanks x
I had almost the same experiance. I found after about about a week my lungs felt worse than smoking. After two weeks I had bad symptoms like you had. I almost quit vaping. After a few weeks it got a lot better. I still have some problems if I chain vape but all in all my symptoms have past. Good luck!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread