NEW at GotVapes - i510 Stick Style e-Cigarette Kits - Specially Priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The GotVapes i510 is a quality stick style kit that features a complete charging solution that incorporates a USB charger that you can plug into your computer or laptop (when on the go) besides the included wall charger. Very convenient charging options in a nice 3.7v stick style.

Specially priced for GotVapes customers at only $32.95. Use your 5% VIP Newsletter discount for additional savings.

You receive:
  • 2 180mah manual stick style 510 batteries in a gorgeous deep purple, cherry red and stainless steel finish. Also vailable in black and white.
  • We also have a limited supply of Automatic batteries available in cherry red
  • Two regular 2.5ohm atomizers in matching color.
  • 5 sealed pre-filled western style tobacco flavored cartridges
  • One USB dongle charger with LED for directly charging from a laptop or a computer's USB port.
  • One Wall Charger with LED rated at 500mah for fast charging from a wall outlet.
  • Instruction manual
  • Nice presentation box
i510stainless.png

i510purple.png

i510red.png

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
SmokingRT--lemme know which one you want and I will pull one off inventory for you...stainless steel, cherry red, deep purple, black or white then there is a few automatic i510 cherry red's...

Danno I get paid tomorrow and can not really look into these until then (texting from my phone) for the love of God please save one kit for me until tomorrow. I will let you know one or the other by tomorrow before noon pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
SmokingRT--lemme know which one you want and I will pull one off inventory for you...stainless steel, cherry red, deep purple, black or white then there is a few automatic i510 cherry red's...
Danno the auto cherry red would be awesome..... Thank you you are the bomb diddly. Amy you can stalk me all day....don't get me wrong I love it but stop trying to steal my stuff.....lol

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I have four questions. Will you offer the parts separately? Do you have a better pic of the purple color? What color is the LED? Will they fit in the pcc?

ETA: now that I'm at the pc and not my phone, the purple one really looks blue. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty picky about my purple, but I know pcs can change the color of things.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Ok sure I'll try to isolate it more...

I have four questions. Will you offer the parts separately? Do you have a better pic of the purple color? What color is the LED? Will they fit in the pcc?

ETA: now that I'm at the pc and not my phone, the purple one really looks blue. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty picky about my purple, but I know pcs can change the color of things.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Badloko
thanks bad.....they do look cool and my auto 510's just crashed on me...i didnt read instructions on some LR cartos and put them on my ecig,,,,well, all my autos are cashed out now uuugggg so am goin without, only the manual battery,,,,,so these came out perfect timing lololol
i was a little confused and thanks for letting me know badloko:)
lol i feel like i am stalking these forums and my email for notices of stock updates and new item updates lolo
and o yeah looks like i gotta not only get a that other 510 coming but kr808 bat set because that vortex looks awsome :) unless i am looking at it wrong and vortex will come in both 510 and kr808.
wowow pv is booming and so is gotvapes.
Take Care and thanks for lettingme know :)
Amy

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
daisyd...I adjusted my white balance and took a new photo to get the best possible representation of the color of the purple one for ya:

ikit_purple.png

Hope this helps!

OO OO OO....I like the purple and the red......OH MY!!!

But then I'm sad....cause there are sooo many juice flavs out of stock:(

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
daisyd...I adjusted my white balance and took a new photo to get the best possible representation of the color of the purple one for ya:

ikit_purple.png

Hope this helps!

Oh I wish I could really see this! This must be a very, very VERY dark purple because it looks black to me! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread