Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I just got my i510
omg i been missing my 510 auto ecig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am very happy with them :)

GOTTA A QUESTION: (i learned a real big lesson with LR cartos with my ecigs, ugg, now I gotta ask bout these things)
I notice there is a difference in the threading from my old autos (joye 510, actually like the i510 auto better!!), I have a pcc case from my joye 510's....can I use these in the pcc to charge and also my wall charger from the joye510?
I wont even try or attempt until I know lol have learned huge lessons eeekksssss

Thanks again, i really am enjoying them

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
yeah that is why I was thinking Vortex(es). I told you this is our own little sub sub forum...... it is so cozy and nice and stalky.....ummmm I mean nice

roflmao thats all i can do to that comment roflmao oooo dear lordt
very cozy and stalky too :) omg roflmao

serious note i hear ya on the vortex always good to know,,,,,i didnt ask about using LR cartos on my ecig/stick style type auto/man batteries and burnt them out ugggg,,,now i ask before i do :)
stalk stalk

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Great feedback on these...glad you are enjoying them...Amy just remember to clean up after any leaks cus its auto : )

I just got my i510
omg i been missing my 510 auto ecig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am very happy with them :)

GOTTA A QUESTION: (i learned a real big lesson with LR cartos with my ecigs, ugg, now I gotta ask bout these things)
I notice there is a difference in the threading from my old autos (joye 510, actually like the i510 auto better!!), I have a pcc case from my joye 510's....can I use these in the pcc to charge and also my wall charger from the joye510?
I wont even try or attempt until I know lol have learned huge lessons eeekksssss

Thanks again, i really am enjoying them

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Great feedback on these...glad you are enjoying them...Amy just remember to clean up after any leaks cus its auto : )

yes, that is the one thing that i fortunately i learned when i started vaping,,,,keep the connection dry and keep ejuice away.(hope ya all can read typo cause thats what i do best)
even knowing that, i got lazy at times, and well,,,,walla, got juice in the battery of corse. Another lesson learned,,,,well kinda. But, it was my a.m. mistake and now with tthe disposables, i hope my juiceing problems are no more :)
Thanks for the reminder ,,,i have been using my manuals and have been a bit slack. Looking forward to the vortex with the adapter so it will be easier not to get juice near the connections.

Have to say again,,,,thanks GotVapes and Dan and Chris for everything you guys do and for the products and QUALITY of the products you guys have. Thanks for the immediate actions you take if there is any problems and thanks for how you guys do your business and tweak and try and configure your products. Thats why I shop at Gotvapes, your quality control, affordablity and you guys actually do actual postage...WOW!!!!!! lol I can't say enough about your store and products and you guys. I havnt had a dud yet,,,,well except for the first flux that i mutilated rofl
Vape Well
Amy
Sorry, not profreading..way too tired for that, so hope all are good at reading typo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread