NEW at GotVapes - i510 Stick Style e-Cigarette Kits - Specially Priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
No show......DA has left me here to fend for myself in my home state of....not Texas. She talks a big game of people toying with emotions......well what about my emotions. Thank God for my stalker or I would be so lonely.

now now there is, i am sure, a logical explanation .......................now vape dam it! and um cool off ;) only said with care :vapor:

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No show......DA has left me here to fend for myself in my home state of....not Texas. She talks a big game of people toying with emotions......well what about my emotions. Thank God for my stalker or I would be so lonely.

I'm so sorry My doctor started me on a new medication and its wreaking havoc on me...I lost like 10 hours don't remember anything just couldn't and still cant sleep and I'm so tired mentally and physically but I can NOT shut down...I don't remember today but I have been up about 36 hours eeeekkkkk

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I'm so sorry My doctor started me on a new medication and its wreaking havoc on me...I lost like 10 hours don't remember anything just couldn't and still cant sleep and I'm so tired mentally and physically but I can NOT shut down...I don't remember today but I have been up about 36 hours eeeekkkkk

That is terrible Bonita..... you know I was just playing. I won't be around much today....freakin sinus infection AHHHHHH

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhh PURPLE!!:drool: I LOVE PURPLE :hubba:Why does there always have to be a sale on cool things when my finances are DOA. :-x

When I got into vaping I wanted long battery life so the 510 wasn't an option. Now I want one PURPLE:wub: for when I'm in a high profile type of social situation. It more closly resemble what people think of as an electronic cigarette. I was surpried just how many people know what an electronie cigarette is, granted it got a great publicity boost from th David Letterman show.

:wub:::drool::wub:PURPLE:drool::wub::drool:

I would ask you to put a manual battery purple one aside for me, but I might be a could be a few months be fore I would be able to save enough to afford it, I'm still paying off my car.

DAN....YOUR SUCH A TEASE!!! HAD TO HAVE A SEXY PURPLE ONE:p:p I guess it could have been worse, you could have had green too.. I LOVE GREEN:wub::drool:

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That is terrible Bonita..... you know I was just playing. I won't be around much today....freakin sinus infection AHHHHHH

That is terrible Mon Cheri........I sure hope you feel better those things cab be pretty bad :(.......Just rest and take good care of yourself

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I won't be around much today....

NOOOOOOO WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU:cry::cry:...The horror8-o, the tragedy:ohmy:, I can't live another day with out your............

hum what was the first thing that popped into your head? learned something about yourself?

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Ohhhhhhhhhhh PURPLE!!:drool: I LOVE PURPLE :hubba:Why does there always have to be a sale on cool things when my finances are DOA. :-x

When I got into vaping I wanted long battery life so the 510 wasn't an option. Now I want one PURPLE:wub: for when I'm in a high profile type of social situation. It more closly resemble what people think of as an electronic cigarette. I was surpried just how many people know what an electronie cigarette is, granted it got a great publicity boost from th David Letterman show.

:wub:::drool::wub:PURPLE:drool::wub::drool:

I would ask you to put a manual battery purple one aside for me, but I might be a could be a few months be fore I would be able to save enough to afford it, I'm still paying off my car.

DAN....YOUR SUCH A TEASE!!! HAD TO HAVE A SEXY PURPLE ONE:p:p I guess it could have been worse, you could have had green too.. I LOVE GREEN:wub::drool:

I actually tried to get a deep purple one for my sister and dannoman said they were out of purple. maybe next month

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
That little stinker baby skunk.jpg went offline on us PDan!!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
OK peeps after hours and hours of neglecting my patients so I could catch up on these threads I AM BACK BABY. I want to thank you all for your well wishes that one really took it out of me. I can not yet taste anything which makes all my new toys from GV less fun but another day or tow and i should be back to full function. sooooo how is eveyone and what is up today?

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
And might I add that clearly my missing 2(maybe 3 they all run together) days in protest under the guise of a sinus infection was not worthy to finally getting stalker amy and my thread stickied..... what must us GV fanatics do to get the attention we so richly deserve.....lol

glad u are back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread