NEW BATTERY RATING: Vapcell Gold 30A 3100mAh 20700 has changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
First of all, Hi all! I’m a newb, the names Steve. And this debacle has moved me to sign up and ask some questions as this is doing my head in!

@dripster going by your pictures, I’m almost positive I have the 20-25A version but that’s going by the bottom of the battery, however the top on not so sure about. Could I get everyone’s opinions please?

Also, thanks @Mooch for being a battery testing superstar! Yes I got these batteries under your original opinion, but I don’t hold you responsible for the .... up. That just wouldn’t be fair in my opinion.
FWIW, to me it looks like the 20-25A version. Here's one more pic to show how easy it is to spot the difference; the 20-25A ones are the two in the middle.

Vapcell.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Mooch

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    FWIW, to me it looks like the 20-25A version. Here's one more pic to show how easy it is to spot the difference; the 20-25A ones are the two in the middle.

View attachment 756361

Mind if I use your image in my test report? I will credit you (dripster at ECF) as the source. I only have one of the 30A cells still here and the wrap is all torn up.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Hi. I just bought this same battery last night and came into this thread just wondering if all the ones sold after this thread when it was originally posted will be the 20-25 amp ones?

I would assume so for now, yes. It’s the safest thing to do unless we find out something different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread