New, But I am a fast learner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all and thanks for reading,
I started vaping about 4 days after actually stopped analogs.I the nicotine fit I was having was horrible.So i went down to a local gas station and bought my first ecig for $45.00(see pic 1)
old 410 cigarette pack e cig.jpg This thing tasted NASTY...just NASTY:p but it cured my nic fit well enough that I didnt buy a pack of analogs! The Next day I went to a local ecig store,the lady in there put a 510 adapter on my cheesey battery and sold me some cartridges to fill, showed me how to fill them, and GAVE me a bottle of vanillia ejuice.Let me tell you , the next too days I was in heaven....TIL......dead battery :(
I went to her again and she set me up with a 510 battery, charger and atomizer for $20.00 I bought 3 different types of liquid and some more blanks and off i went.The next payday I bought another battery and moved on to cartomizers:laugh:(see pics) 510 with cartomizer.jpg I also got some vg juice(ick)So Today I went to her store and moved up to an Ego (see pics) e-go.jpg she took back the VG and I got my ego KIT for $25.00 I am in vapor heaven.I love vaping and havent craved a cig since.I am so glad to have found a website like this or I would feel totally alone in this endeavor, no one here vapes(at least not in public like I do) Thanks to all of you I know I am not alone!!! Now for some questions.....Why do some "flavors" have a sweet tasting vapor, while others have a peppery taste:confused: is there a way to sweeten the vape?Also, I will be moving from this area, where is a good place to begin reading up on mixing my own and buying online, or other known estores in the US!One more thing, My kit has a "drip-tip" in it, how many drops or ML do you want to drip in it? I have a syring to fill my carts so i have SOME knowledge with this I just dont want to ruin my new Ego:facepalm:
Thanks for reading and thanks for your help in advance......

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
A "peppery" taste might occur with some tobacco flavors. That's the only time I've ever encountered it. Sweeter tastes are common with fruity or dessert type flavors. You also have to take into consideration that your taste buds are in chaos right now. It might take a couple of weeks for them to recover completely. There is a DIY section in the forums under Tips and Tricks. That would be the best place for you to start reading up on making your own juices. There is also a registered vendors sub forum where you can find all of the approved vendors that people here buy things from. Just off the top of my head, you can buy juice from VaporBomb, GourmetVapor, Backwoods Brew, TastyVapor, Vaperite and that's just a few of them.

If you're going to try dripping, start with 3 drops. When the flavor changes and vapor production drops off add 2 more drops. If you hear gurgling and you're not getting any vapor then you've flooded the atty. Take it off, blow it out into a tissue until no more juice comes out and start over again. I prefer dripping when I'm at home or at work. The flavor is better and you don't waste as much juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread