NEW CE2 Deluxe FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Okay...so I am going to do a video review on these but let me preface this with something. I HATE CE2's. HATE HATE HATE....Want to love but HATE HATE HATE. Can never get them to work for me....EVER! So I made a purchase and saw there were improved CE2's so I asked for one to review since I've done a bunch of other GV reviews.
I don't get it....I love them. I always wanted to love CE2's but they just NEVER worked for me. Always got dryISH hits, not much flavor at all...just not a good experience. The tube is MUCH MUCH more solid, completely different material used. And the rubber plugs are just a touch different...not much. So I don't get WHY these are working so well for me with my insane HATRED for all CE2's. I got them when I purchased my new E-go VV PT...(Which that review is coming too...best PT I ever used BY FAR!!!!)
Anyway, first impression on the CE2's.....Unbelievable. You know how when your going to get a GREAT hit you know it before you inhale because you get that sweetness on your tongue (Or bitter depending your juice) during the draw before you ever inhale? That's what you get everytime. My favorite juice "Gooey Better cake" from KBV is loaded, and you can taste the sweetness on the tip of your tongue with the same intenseness as you do with an ATTY. Like I said...I don't know WHY it's working so well for me...but it is and I am SOLD on them!! And if I can be sold on a CE2...ANYONE CAN! Did I mention that I HATED HATED HATED ALL CE2's??? Anyway, great product, subscribe to me at Aerovapor on youtube so you can see the video and the E-go VV PT video's as soon as I get them up in a day or so.

Last edited:

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
Good to hear they are working for you. Got some coming tomorrow that I ordered earlier in the week.

I actually always loved the flavor and the vapor that CE2s proved but always hatted tinkering with them. Mod this. mod that, cut hear , tear there. etc..

I am hoping that the next evolution of CE2s have improved and even if slightly improved, its still a win.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
See, I to don't mind Fiddling, but in the past I just couldn't get them to work no matter how much I fiddled with it and did what everyone said. But with these it's totally different. And if you are vaping A LOT and start to get that flavor of the wick like it's getting dry all you gotta do is give is a pull without firing, and that seems to stir up the juice and give you good hits again.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Great to hear you're a CE2 convert now : )

Okay...so I am going to do a video review on these but let me preface this with something. I HATE CE2's. HATE HATE HATE....Want to love but HATE HATE HATE. Can never get them to work for me....EVER! So I made a purchase and saw there were improved CE2's so I asked for one to review since I've done a bunch of other GV reviews.
I don't get it....I love them. I always wanted to love CE2's but they just NEVER worked for me. Always got dryISH hits, not much flavor at all...just not a good experience. The tube is MUCH MUCH more solid, completely different material used. And the rubber plugs are just a touch different...not much. So I don't get WHY these are working so well for me with my insane HATRED for all CE2's. I got them when I purchased my new E-go VV PT...(Which that review is coming too...best PT I ever used BY FAR!!!!)
Anyway, first impression on the CE2's.....Unbelievable. You know how when your going to get a GREAT hit you know it before you inhale because you get that sweetness on your tongue (Or bitter depending your juice) during the draw before you ever inhale? That's what you get everytime. My favorite juice "Gooey Better cake" from KBV is loaded, and you can taste the sweetness on the tip of your tongue with the same intenseness as you do with an ATTY. Like I said...I don't know WHY it's working so well for me...but it is and I am SOLD on them!! And if I can be sold on a CE2...ANYONE CAN! Did I mention that I HATED HATED HATED ALL CE2's??? Anyway, great product, subscribe to me at Aerovapor on youtube so you can see the video and the E-go VV PT video's as soon as I get them up in a day or so.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
See, I to don't mind Fiddling, but in the past I just couldn't get them to work no matter how much I fiddled with it and did what everyone said. But with these it's totally different. And if you are vaping A LOT and start to get that flavor of the wick like it's getting dry all you gotta do is give is a pull without firing, and that seems to stir up the juice and give you good hits again.

Now you know why us die hard ce2 fans like them so much. It can take some tinkering to get them to work like these new versions do, but now you see the potential in the design. I am able to get the same sort of performance out of the original versions, but they had the problem of doing the tinkering and the tube issues. I just got mine in and happy to say I got the same sort of results as you. Welcome to the ce2 party! My favorite carto is now as perfect as I want it to be. Thanks gotvapes!

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
Hmmm....I'm not having the same great results as all of you.I got 2 boxes of the 3.5-3.6 ohm xl's to use on my BuzzPro.I filled one with KBV monkey bread and one with KBV Birthday cake both a 70pg/30 vg mix.I let them sit until the coils were wet and tried a vape at 3.7v both were ok but not much vapor so I went to 4.5 volts and they were terrible.I get about a half a hit then a wick taste and even with all the plugs out with just the ceramic cup they still taste like that.I never fail to be disappointed by these things but will always try a new product just in cast.

VirusZ

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
La La Land
I noticed same expirince with the previous version HV CE2, get the 2.4Ohm version.
I have provari and tested on all volts, and i got 2 results, terrible burning or not enough heat

Hmmm....I'm not having the same great results as all of you.I got 2 boxes of the 3.5-3.6 ohm xl's to use on my BuzzPro.I filled one with KBV monkey bread and one with KBV Birthday cake both a 70pg/30 vg mix.I let them sit until the coils were wet and tried a vape at 3.7v both were ok but not much vapor so I went to 4.5 volts and they were terrible.I get about a half a hit then a wick taste and even with all the plugs out with just the ceramic cup they still taste like that.I never fail to be disappointed by these things but will always try a new product just in cast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread