Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Just to let everyone know what is going on:

1) As Chris stated they were supposed to have been shipped on the 22nd, the girl at our bank (who often does this), made a mistake on the name of the Payee, off by one letter. The bank refused to release the funds in China even though the acct number was correct : (
2)Being out of town I couldn't tend to this right away but when I finally got hold of a bank manager they corrected the wire which was good because I couldn't sign for a new wire transfer, beign out of town.
3)In the meantime, MIT told me, after all of our loyalty and making that product what it is in the USA, they shipped our order to someone else, etc. Besides being infuriating and the fact they just could have shipped the product as they are our oldest supplier (something someone in the USA would have done) this illustrates to you guys what we are up against at times..
4)So after getting the correct payment over they delayed another day saying we owed an extra 40.00 bank fee. Yes, this is a true story.
5)The good news is, WE have a solid shipped-on-the-plane ending here. It is coming Express and should be in the states by end of the week, customs not withstanding. BUT IT IS already released and we have tracked it to Hong Kong the last step before it crosses over to NYC. (as a side note their original tracker was changed but I checked the new tracker and its good and solid)

Maybe... just maybe... it is time to say goodbye to MIT.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az

Except that none of the other mfg have the features that make these cartos what they are to me. Sorry you guys have had to deal with all of this mess. Thank you for letting us in on what's happening. It is much easier to be patient when I know what's going on. :)

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
They were in stock for me, so I ordered them. When my order came, I was dissapointed that my invoice said "will refund" on my Fluxomizers :(

Must have been a website glitch. I put a ticket in to see about the refund, time will tell. Ive been extremely happy with GotVapes and the products. I am sure it will get resolved. I am now threadstalking :)
Got my order yesterday and the GREEN 510 XL 1.8ml 2.6-2.8ohm were included. I have plenty plus and the Stardust tubes came in so if you or anyone need a couple to get by until the new units come in just LMK and I'll be glad to share. :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
You guys are very loyal and patient with us so Chris and I wanted to give you the full scoop. Not to pick on MiT at all, but thats how they do business, very strict on certain things. These companies that are run strictly by the Chinese don't always do business like western countries.

Thank you very much for the update! I am looking forward to the arrival!

Well dam*, that's like a comedy of errors without the comedy.

Lucky for me visions and fluxos can have their lives extended with some extra babying along, since shipping time to here is weeks.

Thanks for the update and I hope your mum is on the improve :)
Take care.

I've asked a few other vendors over the last few months why they don't carry these CE2s since they're such a great product. A couple of them were adamant that there was no way they would deal with this mfg. based on past experience. I thought they were exaggerating, but I guess I'm beginning to understand.

After all that trouble, adding the $40 bank fee on top of an order that size... I don't even want to think about how much it would be... would send me over the edge. I would be screaming words they didn't know exist in the Far East.

Thanks for the update.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I meant tio include you on that mass reply---but yes, very much understood, I would be the same way.

Except that none of the other mfg have the features that make these cartos what they are to me. Sorry you guys have had to deal with all of this mess. Thank you for letting us in on what's happening. It is much easier to be patient when I know what's going on. :)

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
Hey Danno - As someone who works with banking-ese every day, I can tell you that the banks are scary strict because the Feds are scary strict and nobody wants to deal with banking reg violations. Yeah, accurate receiver name is required for a foreign wire. :2cool:

Thanks for the update, sir! Looking forward to happy shiny inventory BOMB drop soon!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You guys are very loyal and patient with us so Chris and I wanted to give you the full scoop. Not to pick on MiT at all, but thats how they do business, very strict on certain things. These companies that are run strictly by the Chinese don't always do business like western countries.

Martinez Strict?

No way. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread