The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Contest coming for our new products

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Jul 15, 2010.

Will you enter Smokestik's new prize contest?

1. absolutely ...free is my middle name!!

2. Probably....free is my maiden name!!

3. maybe.....free sounds okay to me!!

4. no...free sounds to good to be true!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lorizgal

Lorizgal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

MY middle name is something else but I will gladly change it to free contest any day....

2. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    If my middle name was 'something else', I would gladly change it . . . any day. lol

3. pintail64

pintail64 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Missouri
    Everyone loves a contests.....but I am afraid to change my middle name to free....
    Pin "Free" Tail....... makes me sound easy...

4. pm2006

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
  5. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

ok... since I am new to all this... when will this contest happen? Loving the Bling!

6. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    So by now I'm sure everyone knows how much I enjoy harassing suppliers and spreading gossip about them all over the forum...so heres the latest SS gossip....

There is some new suprise product being worked on and it isn't done yet. As soon as it is they want to give away a bunch of them. So we are just waiting for the big secret project to be finished.
    The only thing I know about it is that it will definately fit the bling category :)

7. Ravens Rose

BLING CATEGORY!!!! I have to have one!!!

I know that it's not for some people but I have to have BLING! :D

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well I just have to answer you Ravens Rose...since I adore your avatar! My totem is the Raven....and Ravens Rose....hhmmmm....what does it mean????

So do you have a SS ? Which one? Did you see the post I made in the 4081 forum that you can special request Pink or Gold kits? Both have the cubic zirconia jewel :)

So nice to finally see a couple more people who appreciate asthetics ! btw RR...if you dont have one yet be sure and take advantage of the ecf20 discount....www.smokestikusa/ecf gets you 20% off batteries and cartos and I think there is one charger on there...no kits though :(

9. Ravens Rose

As for the avatar I felt it was appropriate... vapor & a rose.
    As for the meaning of the name Ravens Rose.... I will leave that open to the mysteries one may try to come up with. Would love to know your thoughts ...

As of right now I do not have a SS.... somehow (I am all over the forum right now... searching & researching) I tripped upon this decided to check it out.

I really like the pink, platinum & black & that they have a CZ jewel....

I did end up sending Bill a PM... but you might know.... are these batteries compatible with other cartomizers? Are they compatible with other chargers too?

I would like to know more info about SS... so if you want to PM me about them, please do so.

10. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    RR: The SS batteries are compatable with other 4081 cartomizers, yes. However, after trying MANY other cartomizers, the SS cartos are the best, IMHO. They cost a little more, but trust me, they ARE worth it.

If you want to get a SS kit, just use the coupon code freedom10 for 10% off. :)

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    what he said.

plus...there are a couple things SS does not sell and your SS batteries will work fine in someone elses PCC and the cartos will work with any 4081 Pass Through.

If a coupon code does not work you can always email them for the current code. They have all kinds of affiliates with different codes and websites but ultimately you end up at the same website...SmokeStikUSA

12. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Just working out the kinks on the contest...like i said...it will pretty much be easy as pie to win...hope to have something up in a few days...Cheers...:D

13. Ravens Rose

ugh... your killing me... lol... You have me very intrigued! I am loving what I see so far on your site and you have me so curious.... lorikay13 said something about Bling.... Now you really have my attention... can you elaborate... just a little... please... pretty please.. lol :)

14. Heartisan

Heartisan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2010
    North Cali
    Who doesn't love contests? Although I have yet to win one here.

Besides, if Jwoww uses your products, they must be fantastic, right? :laugh:

Lori

15. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Are you mocking Jwoww??...i mean really now...she is a human being ya know...:p

16. justbrewit

justbrewit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2010
    Tracy, ca
    i'm always game for contests!!!!!

17. boston joe

boston joe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    wakefield/boston
    i love free sign me up

18. pm2006

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Raven, What about some of those rhinestones that I just picked up? I may try that.

19. Ravens Rose

I will be trying those.... lol... hopefully I can get to the craft store this week. The ones I have here are to small.

20. pm2006

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I got a bag of assorted sizes. PM me your addy and I will send some big ones. I didn't get any clear ones in the bag, though. What color would you like and do you want the biggest ones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.