New Contest coming for our new products

Will you enter Smokestik's new prize contest?

• absolutely ...free is my middle name!!

• Probably....free is my maiden name!!

• maybe.....free sounds okay to me!!

• no...free sounds to good to be true!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So by now I'm sure everyone knows how much I enjoy harassing suppliers and spreading gossip about them all over the forum...so heres the latest SS gossip....

There is some new suprise product being worked on and it isn't done yet. As soon as it is they want to give away a bunch of them. So we are just waiting for the big secret project to be finished.
The only thing I know about it is that it will definately fit the bling category :)

So by now I'm sure everyone knows how much I enjoy harassing suppliers and spreading gossip about them all over the forum...so heres the latest SS gossip....

There is some new suprise product being worked on and it isn't done yet. As soon as it is they want to give away a bunch of them. So we are just waiting for the big secret project to be finished.
The only thing I know about it is that it will definately fit the bling category :)

BLING CATEGORY!!!! I have to have one!!!

I know that it's not for some people but I have to have BLING! :D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well I just have to answer you Ravens Rose...since I adore your avatar! My totem is the Raven....and Ravens Rose....hhmmmm....what does it mean????

So do you have a SS ? Which one? Did you see the post I made in the 4081 forum that you can special request Pink or Gold kits? Both have the cubic zirconia jewel :)

So nice to finally see a couple more people who appreciate asthetics ! btw RR...if you dont have one yet be sure and take advantage of the ecf20 discount....www.smokestikusa/ecf gets you 20% off batteries and cartos and I think there is one charger on there...no kits though :(

well I just have to answer you Ravens Rose...since I adore your avatar! My totem is the Raven....and Ravens Rose....hhmmmm....what does it mean????

So do you have a SS ? Which one? Did you see the post I made in the 4081 forum that you can special request Pink or Gold kits? Both have the cubic zirconia jewel :)

So nice to finally see a couple more people who appreciate asthetics ! btw RR...if you dont have one yet be sure and take advantage of the ecf20 discount....www.smokestikusa/ecf gets you 20% off batteries and cartos and I think there is one charger on there...no kits though :(

As for the avatar I felt it was appropriate... vapor & a rose.
As for the meaning of the name Ravens Rose.... I will leave that open to the mysteries one may try to come up with. Would love to know your thoughts ...

As of right now I do not have a SS.... somehow (I am all over the forum right now... searching & researching) I tripped upon this decided to check it out.

I really like the pink, platinum & black & that they have a CZ jewel....

I did end up sending Bill a PM... but you might know.... are these batteries compatible with other cartomizers? Are they compatible with other chargers too?

I would like to know more info about SS... so if you want to PM me about them, please do so.

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
RR: The SS batteries are compatable with other 4081 cartomizers, yes. However, after trying MANY other cartomizers, the SS cartos are the best, IMHO. They cost a little more, but trust me, they ARE worth it.

If you want to get a SS kit, just use the coupon code freedom10 for 10% off. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
what he said.

plus...there are a couple things SS does not sell and your SS batteries will work fine in someone elses PCC and the cartos will work with any 4081 Pass Through.

If a coupon code does not work you can always email them for the current code. They have all kinds of affiliates with different codes and websites but ultimately you end up at the same website...SmokeStikUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread