The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Contest coming for our new products

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Jul 15, 2010.

Will you enter Smokestik's new prize contest?

1. absolutely ...free is my middle name!!

2. Probably....free is my maiden name!!

3. maybe.....free sounds okay to me!!

4. no...free sounds to good to be true!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    okay so I lost my purple anodized drip tip...found it...then immediately lost it again....so I had to buy some new ones.....and I can't even remember if this was the thread I promised to post the pictures in but since bling is the topic here it is:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Beautiful lanyard! Where did you get it? (and ecig) :)

3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Lorikay, this is serious bling. Are these batteries as good as the Hendu? My hendus are getting tired and I need to get some new ones, but I was hoping Bill would be introducing longer-lasting batteries. Bill? Any plans? I love your batteries but they don't hold a charge very long.

Beautiful lanyard, Lori.

4. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow... absolutely beautiful!!!

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    The e-cigs are stock SS batteries that I customized myself. The pink one....just a .99cent package of transparent stickers! The red/blackwidow....a superfine paint marker and Avery print online for the hourglass...printed on white sticker paper.

The lanyard...handmade by a friend originally to hold my quilting scissors. :) The focal bead is handblown amythest glass...the holder itself is simply quilted brocade ribbon. Of course the beading on the side is hand sewn but very,very simple to do.

Glad ya'll liked them!

hey! where is WitchWay???? I did this all for you WW! Okay...not really....but the photos...yeah. :) And I really can't find my darned purple anodized driptip!!!! AGAIN!!! does anyone else have this problem with e-cig stuff?????

Katya...I do understand your point about battery life....but to me it's really relative....it's a trade off.....the draw and quality and beauty of a SS...versus the extra charge lifetime of other batteries. I've said it before...maybe it's shallow or whatever....but I just really love having something pretty and classy to use. Frankly...it;s almost embarressing to be seen huffing on something the size of a...well....something bigger than anything I want to be seen in public with in my mouth. :) What I would like to see Bill do is carry a PCC....at a reasonable price .:D

6. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    LOVED it is more like it. :)

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hey thanks pm2006....btw....LOVE the "new" avatar!!! I put the qoutes around new because I realize I'm not too on the ball lately....for all I know you changed it months ago!!!

oh yeah...Katya...what do you mean they are getting tired? Do you really think they are not lasting as long as they should...or is it possibly because you are using cartomizers other than SS that are not the ohm rating designed for the specific battery? I dont claim to understand all or even much of that sciency stuff....but since KentC has been on the carto thread I have understood MUCH more about the whole issue. The resistance of the carto or atty has a direct effect on the life of a battery...any battery. Not that that will stop ME from experimenting either;)

8. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    WW is on jury duty!

My hendus are quickly approaching the end of their life. Most batteries are only good for 300 charges, give or take a few. And I've been charging them sometimes 2-3 times a day. So there. I use SS cartos and GP cartos only, and they have the same ohm rating, 3.4Ω.

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    oh...well then I guess that makes sense...if your using them that much...I guess I didnt realize you liked your SS's so well.:D

10. WitchWay

WitchWay Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    OH WOW Lori!!!!!!! Your setups are absolutely stunning!!! Thank you for taking the pics and sharing :) Very creative!!!

Happy Vaping!!!

11. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    And now we bring you back to our regular scheduled program.....

What about the contest?!?

Edit: Oh yeah, nice bling Lorikey. :)

12. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Glad you asked... I was wondering the same thing...

13. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    yep, nice to get back to the op
    especially since now i can picture lori looking for her missing drip tip in the goat's pasture, lol

btw did you ever consider the tip might have disappeared into "la mancha's" stomach?

14. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Sorry guys...we are just trying to make sure we don't break any rules...looks like the first edition might have broken some rules that I was unaware of...so we are redoing it and submitting for approval..once we get approval...up it goes..:)

15. justbrewit

justbrewit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2010
    Tracy, ca
    just let us know when your ready, we'll be here

16. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    I love contests. a chance to get some new kinda goodie or new flavor of juice at no cost always rocks!

17. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Yeah, I just ordered a 50 pack of cartos and a new battery, I could use a rebate.

18. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Rules of the contest are on a sticky on the forum ....have fun!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.