New Contest coming for our new products

Will you enter Smokestik's new prize contest?

• absolutely ...free is my middle name!!

• Probably....free is my maiden name!!

• maybe.....free sounds okay to me!!

• no...free sounds to good to be true!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
okay so I lost my purple anodized drip tip...found it...then immediately lost it again....so I had to buy some new ones.....and I can't even remember if this was the thread I promised to post the pictures in but since bling is the topic here it is:
blkwdwss2.gif
brocadess.gif

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Lorikay, this is serious bling. Are these batteries as good as the Hendu? My hendus are getting tired and I need to get some new ones, but I was hoping Bill would be introducing longer-lasting batteries. Bill? Any plans? I love your batteries but they don't hold a charge very long.

Beautiful lanyard, Lori.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
The e-cigs are stock SS batteries that I customized myself. The pink one....just a .99cent package of transparent stickers! The red/blackwidow....a superfine paint marker and Avery print online for the hourglass...printed on white sticker paper.

The lanyard...handmade by a friend originally to hold my quilting scissors. :) The focal bead is handblown amythest glass...the holder itself is simply quilted brocade ribbon. Of course the beading on the side is hand sewn but very,very simple to do.

Glad ya'll liked them!

hey! where is WitchWay???? I did this all for you WW! Okay...not really....but the photos...yeah. :) And I really can't find my darned purple anodized driptip!!!! AGAIN!!! does anyone else have this problem with e-cig stuff?????

Katya...I do understand your point about battery life....but to me it's really relative....it's a trade off.....the draw and quality and beauty of a SS...versus the extra charge lifetime of other batteries. I've said it before...maybe it's shallow or whatever....but I just really love having something pretty and classy to use. Frankly...it;s almost embarressing to be seen huffing on something the size of a...well....something bigger than anything I want to be seen in public with in my mouth. :) What I would like to see Bill do is carry a PCC....at a reasonable price .:D

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hey thanks pm2006....btw....LOVE the "new" avatar!!! I put the qoutes around new because I realize I'm not too on the ball lately....for all I know you changed it months ago!!!

oh yeah...Katya...what do you mean they are getting tired? Do you really think they are not lasting as long as they should...or is it possibly because you are using cartomizers other than SS that are not the ohm rating designed for the specific battery? I dont claim to understand all or even much of that sciency stuff....but since KentC has been on the carto thread I have understood MUCH more about the whole issue. The resistance of the carto or atty has a direct effect on the life of a battery...any battery. Not that that will stop ME from experimenting either;)

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
WW is on jury duty!

My hendus are quickly approaching the end of their life. Most batteries are only good for 300 charges, give or take a few. And I've been charging them sometimes 2-3 times a day. So there. I use SS cartos and GP cartos only, and they have the same ohm rating, 3.4Ω.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread