NEW!! CoolCarts empty cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
We have had two styles of premium cartos for a while now, but only one type came in blanks; now they both do!

To distinguish the two, we are calling the new ones CoolCarts Blanks!

These are the same cartomizers as our old hard caps, but with soft caps now, and are also available prefilled in many flavors, like Pink Lemonade, Green Tea, and Margarita.

They are slightly longer than the Premium Blanks, come with softcaps, and have the rubber condoms with the nipples inside. They have a higher resistance than our Premium Blanks, resulting in more puffs per fill, and many people say they have a higher fill capacity.

These are the cartomizers I worked with the manufacturer to improve, and which have already been carried by some of our competitors at a higher price.

CoolCarts! Only $7.95, AND right now, they are on sale for 20% off with code memorial2010!!

http://store.vapor4life.com/Vapor_King_Premium_Blank_Cartomizers_p/pvk-blanks2.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Aw, posted just as I ordered, and I added blanks to my order but they went out of stock as I clicked to go to checkout so they were removed, so I just carried on without them :( What bad timing heh

That was a glitch... if you want some added to the order (and it hasn't shipped) I'd be happy to help you out... just PM me.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Eeek! Wanna be a little careful with that name. Personally, I'd reconsider it. A reasonable consumer might mistake the batting material for CoolMaxtm and I promise you don't wanna mess with a cranky Invista.

Just a word of pseudo-advice before you start getting invested in that name.

Thanks for the heads up... what Dan meant to say was CoolCarts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread