Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Don't get me wrong here. I LOVE V4L, but I think you guys are trying to do too much. All these different cartos. different juice formulas etc are getting a bit confusing IMHO. Just pick something and stick with it. I know you're trying to make thngs better for all of us, but maybe you should let the dust settle a bit. If the new "CoolCarts" are the ones similar to the turbos, those are THE best IMO. Stick with these and let's be done with it for a while. I know some folks will disagree with me, but it's just my :2c:.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
Not exactly, we had them too. More of them than the other guys had. In several flavors of prefilled cartos. We just hadn't ordered blanks, because we were getting those from our other manufacturers. Now we have both manufacturers' carts available as blanks.

Still. I would have thought that you'd have a certain amount of time where they would only be available to your company if you were involved in the design and improvements. I mean, to have all your hard work and ideas sent to other companies must be a real bummer. I mean, how else are you going to benifit from all that hard work and money invested? :ohmy:

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Don't get me wrong here. I LOVE V4L, but I think you guys are trying to do too much. All these different cartos. different juice formulas etc are getting a bit confusing IMHO. Just pick something and stick with it. I know you're trying to make thngs better for all of us, but maybe you should let the dust settle a bit. If the new "CoolCarts" are the ones similar to the turbos, those are THE best IMO. Stick with these and let's be done with it for a while. I know some folks will disagree with me, but it's just my :2c:.

Seconded.

I went on ordering hiatus right before the WOW stuff hit (We finally got stocked to the point where we've got more stuff than space). By the time we're ready to order again, there are going to be so many new choices I don't know what to pick.:blink:

I like plug and play... that's why I chose V4L in the first place! All these options have the potential to really confuse people.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ditto. With the PACT taking effect on July 1 and all kinds of possible bans looming on the horizon, I'm looking for quality, consistency and solid performance from my PV rather than flavors, colors and other WOWs and fireworks. I'll take a white battery that lasts a long time and provides a perfect draw, and an orange cartomizer that can repeatedly and consistently vaporize the juice at the right temperature without overheating and leaking. Everything else is secondary; nice, but not critical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread