Status
Not open for further replies.

P2PLeon

Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    I like 3-6mg as i get nic and i do not care for throat hit.

Back when I first started the first juice i tried was 18 mg in an ISub G tank and that blew my lungs out LOL i did not know it was a sub ohm tank

When i done 42 days i was on peach 6mg and on isub g tank i used nesrly two full tanks a day as it was 4.5ml compared to 5ml bellus

But i was not having breathing problems back then

As i said before i have narrow airways

I am going for breathing test on the 30th of this month

If i am found to have something i might need a stent in to open my airways

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Superuser187

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Tried them they are still harsh at 18mg
    Not 18, that's too high, 8 or 12mg/ml. Start at 8mg/ml, and if you are still smoking, increase to 12mg/ml. If you are having breathing problems, the last thing you need to be doing is smoking cigarettes. Your doctor will tell you that.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    But i was not having breathing problems back then

As i said before i have narrow airways

I am going for breathing test on the 30th of this month

If i am found to have something i might need a stent in to open my airways

You just said you were going for a breathing test and might have a stent put in your lungs. Then you say you breath normally. Which is it? You post here, but you refuse all advice. This is not a diary for your vaping journey, but a public forum for you to seek advice. Yes, we like to know of successes and struggles, but it's a two way street. You've got to be open to those who've already gone through the struggle. If you'd rather do it on your own, then don't bother posting.

P2PLeon

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    If you read correctly i said my lung got blew out when trying 18 mg ejuice in a sub ohm tank and that is a no go area

But yes i do need a breathing test at the end of the month this was advised by my physician at the hospital who has given me a blood test and suspects asthma but i have seen that my throats airways are narrow

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Yeah for direct lung usually it's 3mg nic and maybe up to 6mg nic I guess if u vape a single small coil direct lung....
    Let's see how your lung check goes first....

Seems to me tho that a mouth to lung vape with like 12mg nic or something like that would be more suited for you even if u don't have asthma.....plus the juice comsuption is much lower and then u can buy juices ready to vape and not go into diy yet ..... and that way u keep the cost down cause as u said it's a problem for you also but mouth to lung is cheaper and defenetly cheaper than cigs..

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    If I was you I would ditch smoking at all at this point and go vaping and snus..
    Come on man!!!! U get your nicotine Soo that means that all the rest it's all in your head!!!!
    You can do it !!!!!!
    JUST DOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!
    52Hy1n.jpg

• Agree
    Reactions: DaveOno

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If I was you I would ditch smoking at all at this point and go vaping and snus

Problem is that his mother smokes and she coaxes him to smoke instead of vaping and his family isn't very supportive either. It's all in this thread. This makes it tough for someone who has been smoking since he was a minor (revealed in another thread).

P2PLeon

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    I know I can do this but with the abundance of cigarettes on the go at any point during the day. It is easy to get one. And since my mother does not venture out of the house to buy them, I am the one to purchase them for her. And one slip of the tongue at cash-out could land me with a packet of my own.

Uncle is correct.

Reactions: Superuser187

P2PLeon

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    Finally the power of a banner, as it has been off from a few days ago.

Finally I am vaping. For once.

Had the remainder of my cigs this morning, and had one of mothers before it turned to 9 AM, in the morning.

But we are dealing with 1 hour added onto our time since yesterday.

So my new quit date is 29th March 2021 @ 8 AM (9 AM with DST).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread