Status
Not open for further replies.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
just ordered mine...can't wait to try them...hope i got the steel....but if not its ok...i can't remember...lol

These cartos are win win. vape any voltage you want, fully adjustable with great vapor throughout the range. Never a burn taste in your mouth, even at 8 volts.

Hoping Bruce will start carrying the clear ones, then you can see how much juice is in them.

Stainless ones look so pretty on all my mods though.

Picture37.jpg

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I guess it is time to pull the trigger on these. :) Also going to try some of the cloudpure stuff.....a vg first for me.

Mine went through Tampa at 2 a.m. so I'm chomping at the bit and stalking the mailbox...

The only problem is that Scubabatdan came up with another of his ideas and SS meshed a CE2 - just did one in a 5ml syringe mod and it's great. I retrofited mesh into a good CE2 with a worn wick - not sure if I can give this up another new sensation - don't ya' hate it when life gives you too many good choices!?

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Mine went through Tampa at 2 a.m. so I'm chomping at the bit and stalking the mailbox...

The only problem is that Scubabatdan came up with another of his ideas and SS meshed a CE2 - just did one in a 5ml syringe mod and it's great. I retrofited mesh into a good CE2 with a worn wick - not sure if I can give this up another new sensation - don't ya' hate it when life gives you too many good choices!?

Giving up that random burned plastic taste in your mouth=winning.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Bruce...what's the update on getting clears and about when will they go up for sale?

Stownz...you have to save me a box of clears to buy from Bruce...buying all of them is not allowed. hairball wants a box.

Today I got a box of *cough*Vortex*cough* from another vendor...slap me Bruce for that....what a damn disappointment. Easy to fill, okay vapor, COLD FLAVOR!!! WTF!!! COLD FLAVOR? I would be better off vaping a glass of ice water. The vapor was totally cold. If you try to get these, please, please, please, go with the lowest ohm rating you can get.

Sorry had to vent.......

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Bruce...what's the update on getting clears and about when will they go up for sale?

Stownz...you have to save me a box of clears to buy from Bruce...buying all of them is not allowed. hairball wants a box.

Today I got a box of *cough*Vortex*cough* from another vendor...slap me Bruce for that....what a damn disappointment. Easy to fill, okay vapor, COLD FLAVOR!!! WTF!!! COLD FLAVOR? I would be better off vaping a glass of ice water. The vapor was totally cold. If you try to get these, please, please, please, go with the lowest ohm rating you can get.

Sorry had to vent.......

I won't buy a ton, still in love with this UFS. Been mixing all kinds of different juices today to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread