The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newest of the New! A 510 Dual Coil Atomizer! 1.5 ohm

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Soon....the higher ohm Dual Coil Attys will be in!

2. fsroq

fsroq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Great, they will work better on my lavatube.

3. chatter97

chatter97 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Awesome, cant wait to try them. I try to stick to LR just so I can bump up to 3.7 when the atties start hitting alittle low, but I am eager to try some of these at higher ohms. I love these atomizers.

4. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    On sale now...2 ohm, 2.5 ohm and 3.5 ohm DCA. Awesome Dual Coil Attys!

5. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Cool, will have to check those out. My stack is still going strong, but I definitely want to try the 2.5 volts!!!

6. melloyello

melloyello Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2011
    usa
    i absolutely love these 1.5v dual coils. the best thing about them is one of 2....when you run out of juice in the atty you dont get that scorched burnt taste, the flavor just gets less and vapor production is less also. the taste on these attys are fantastic. they do get a bit hot after chainin' it, my next order will be the next voltage up from1.5.
    i will make sure i ALWAYS have these on hand. if anyone is on the fence, dont hesitate,you wont regret it. im using the 1.5 volt on infinity pro (3.9v) and riva (3.7v). oh, i also like that these dont "gurgle" like other attys.
    nicely done brew, nicely done.

7. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    these dc attys are great..I've been using one on my Reo Grand for two days.vapor,flavor and air flow is perfect!Thanks Bruce...;)

8. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Been using the 3.5 ohm DCA for the last day or so, nice vapor...I am happy with these!

9. bpaulette

bpaulette Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    Bruce - quick question on these: I have a friend who's still using atties/cartridges... Very old-school, refuses to adopt any other method (don't get me started). Will these work with cartridges? Or for dripping / feed systems only?

10. Probbins

Probbins Full Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tucson,Az
    How are you guys cleaning these? Or are you at all? Just got 2 of them today

11. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I bought 5 three weeks ago and have used two till friday, when I opened a new one. Tho older 2 were still working like a champ but had retained flavor, so I cleaned the 2 older ones tonight by washing then doing a burn till it glowed, blew inside and repeated till the inner coil glowed easily, 20 seconds for 10 times, then pulsed 20 seconds, repeated and it capes great, little weaker so I moved it to 5 volts. Still works awesomely!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

12. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    How are the reports of the 3.5 ohm DCC atties? Get one to try or go strait with a 5 pack? Is it worth getting a 2.5 ohm DCC? Any different flavor with the ohms? So happy these are out. Just got back from my vacation. Can't wait to try them :)

13. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    IMHO the 5 pack is the best deal. But there were only 1.5 ohm atties only when I bought!!!!

14. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I just confirmed my order for a 5-pack of the 2ohm DCAs. Eager to get em. I strictly use DC cartos with my BDV DC tank, but DIY nicquid, so I can never be sure if the flavor is correct without commiting a new carto (I don't clean em lol) for the cause. These will give me a flavor taste test platform. I am eager to try the MWA tank with one of these, too. I'm optimistic that if I can get the fluid dynamics correct, I may not have to order DC cartos anymore. That'd be sooo awesome! *crosses fingers while knocking on wood and doing the gettin' lucky dance*

15. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I was a big Iken fan before I tried these. His stuff is still awesome, but I love the flavor on these more.... and they seem to last so far.

16. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Now, I have been rocking my new 3.5 ohm Dual Coil Atty at 6v for the last week. Great vapor and great flavor. I still have not killed one!

17. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Saw Grimm Green did a video review. I think he only says once what the true strength of the atomizers are... flavor. He says it at the very beginning then it becomes all about vapor and everything else. These atomizer perform awesomely. The flavor produced is some of the best I have ever had. I love these things. Not a terrible review, not a great review.

18. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    Tampa Bay Area, FL
    Which set of these would you recommend for a KGO? [3.8-4.2 unregulated] I wish I could mix and match different resistances in the same order @ the discount price...:D

19. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I use 3.7 primarily with these and I got the 1.5lrs. I love them. Should have ordered over the weekend when there was an extra discount!!!

20. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    Tampa Bay Area, FL
    It's no huge deal, I have no problem supporting a good vendor. :)

However, computer parts deals have sapped me fairly well in replacing my 6-year old build with a 600-dollar custom rig.

I am looking at the H-coils on Clouds of Vapor as well as the 1.5's currently. It won't be much longer till I place my order and get a chance to try these puppies out with some ejuice. I mainly vape WTA, so I am curious to see the difference in both the amount I vape and the flavor I get from vaping.

Thank you for the recommendation.

EDIT: I'm looking at the volume price for 5, it lists as 29.97, however once I add it to my cart it becomes 39.96. I wonder if I put it in wrong or I'm just reading this wrong.

EDIT: Whoops, it looks like I was reading it wrong. It's base pricing for one plus the 29.97; buy 4 get 1 free as far as I can tell. It's still a steal with the 10% off, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.