Newest of the New! A 510 Dual Coil Atomizer! 1.5 ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i absolutely love these 1.5v dual coils. the best thing about them is one of 2....when you run out of juice in the atty you dont get that scorched burnt taste, the flavor just gets less and vapor production is less also. the taste on these attys are fantastic. they do get a bit hot after chainin' it, my next order will be the next voltage up from1.5.
i will make sure i ALWAYS have these on hand. if anyone is on the fence, dont hesitate,you wont regret it. im using the 1.5 volt on infinity pro (3.9v) and riva (3.7v). oh, i also like that these dont "gurgle" like other attys.
nicely done brew, nicely done.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
I bought 5 three weeks ago and have used two till friday, when I opened a new one. Tho older 2 were still working like a champ but had retained flavor, so I cleaned the 2 older ones tonight by washing then doing a burn till it glowed, blew inside and repeated till the inner coil glowed easily, 20 seconds for 10 times, then pulsed 20 seconds, repeated and it capes great, little weaker so I moved it to 5 volts. Still works awesomely!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I just confirmed my order for a 5-pack of the 2ohm DCAs. Eager to get em. I strictly use DC cartos with my BDV DC tank, but DIY nicquid, so I can never be sure if the flavor is correct without commiting a new carto (I don't clean em lol) for the cause. These will give me a flavor taste test platform. I am eager to try the MWA tank with one of these, too. I'm optimistic that if I can get the fluid dynamics correct, I may not have to order DC cartos anymore. That'd be sooo awesome! *crosses fingers while knocking on wood and doing the gettin' lucky dance*

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Saw Grimm Green did a video review. I think he only says once what the true strength of the atomizers are... flavor. He says it at the very beginning then it becomes all about vapor and everything else. These atomizer perform awesomely. The flavor produced is some of the best I have ever had. I love these things. Not a terrible review, not a great review.

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
It's no huge deal, I have no problem supporting a good vendor. :)

However, computer parts deals have sapped me fairly well in replacing my 6-year old build with a 600-dollar custom rig.

I am looking at the H-coils on Clouds of Vapor as well as the 1.5's currently. It won't be much longer till I place my order and get a chance to try these puppies out with some ejuice. I mainly vape WTA, so I am curious to see the difference in both the amount I vape and the flavor I get from vaping.

Thank you for the recommendation.

EDIT: I'm looking at the volume price for 5, it lists as 29.97, however once I add it to my cart it becomes 39.96. I wonder if I put it in wrong or I'm just reading this wrong.

EDIT: Whoops, it looks like I was reading it wrong. It's base pricing for one plus the 29.97; buy 4 get 1 free as far as I can tell. It's still a steal with the 10% off, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread