Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
This month has certainly been trying. We laid my father to rest on the 6th due to the terrible Parkinson disease . Then yesterday, we found out that my husband has Sarcoma cancer. He is having a full body scan on Monday to see if it has spread anywhere else. He will undergo 4 weeks of radiation with hopes that the tumor will shrink so the doctor can remove it safely. He will have the surgery when his body heals from the radiation, which will take about a month to do. The doctor says that John had about the same chance to win the lottery as to have developed this rare cancer. We are hoping and praying for a full recovery and we know that God is good!

On the side note though, Whim Wham Vapes has really been doing pretty well, considering that there still is no website. Can't figure that one out, can't get anyone to keep their word in building it! I am not making anymore promises on when I will be on-line, just know that it will come in the near future...........got to get through this with my husband before searching for the 4th web builder.

I am listing the shop hours........if you are in the area, stop by and check it out. These SMK XXXL Clear Dual Coil Cartomizers (1.5 ohms) are rocking! Taking orders over the phone for anyone interested......864-646-2200!
$3.50 each or 5 pack for $15, add $2 for shipping.............One of these last me a week and I am a heavy vaper!

Monday 10am/6pm
Tuesday 10am/6pm
Wednesday Closed
Thursday 10am/6pm
Friday 10am/6pm
Saturday 10am/5pm
Sunday CLOSED

If we happen to be in the shop during closed hours, the open sign is on! Have a great day everyone!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
sweet tart sign.jpg boge.jpg lounge.jpg

Woot Woot............look at those Boge cartomozers! Hard to beat!!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
This month has certainly been trying. We laid my father to rest on the 6th due to the terrible Parkinson disease . Then yesterday, we found out that my husband has Sarcoma cancer. He is having a full body scan on Monday to see if it has spread anywhere else. He will undergo 4 weeks of radiation with hopes that the tumor will shrink so the doctor can remove it safely. He will have the surgery when his body heals from the radiation, which will take about a month to do. The doctor says that John had about the same chance to win the lottery as to have developed this rare cancer. We are hoping and praying for a full recovery and we know that God is good!

On the side note though, Whim Wham Vapes has really been doing pretty well, considering that there still is no website. Can't figure that one out, can't get anyone to keep their word in building it! I am not making anymore promises on when I will be on-line, just know that it will come in the near future...........got to get through this with my husband before searching for the 4th web builder.

I am listing the shop hours........if you are in the area, stop by and check it out. These SMK XXXL Clear Dual Coil Cartomizers (1.5 ohms) are rocking! Taking orders over the phone for anyone interested......864-646-2200!
$3.50 each or 5 pack for $15, add $2 for shipping.............One of these last me a week and I am a heavy vaper!

Monday 10am/6pm
Tuesday 10am/6pm
Wednesday Closed
Thursday 10am/6pm
Friday 10am/6pm
Saturday 10am/5pm
Sunday CLOSED

If we happen to be in the shop during closed hours, the open sign is on! Have a great day everyone!!

Good luck and hang in there..hope you win the lottery in addition to a full recovery!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Good luck and hang in there..hope you win the lottery in addition to a full recovery!

Thank you kittykrazee. A good thing is that his body scan came back good......he only has the 1 tumor! He is doing 5 weeks of radiation, with 22 more treatments left! He is tuff and will do fine. Bad thing is that he never buys the lottery tickets, so no chance there....lol! Gonna get him to start purchasing them though!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
You have been so very helpful.Thank you so much.Now tell me about the Dual Coil Cartomizers,Please.Really enjoy my daily visits to your shop.Will miss you tomorow.

WooHoo........You found me, WELCOME TO ECF! The big Smktech clear carto's are dual coils Martha. They have 2 heating elements that share the work load and will not burn as easily as the single coil cartomizers. Dual coils produce more vapor and tend to last longer than single coil ones. Somewhere here in the forum, you can find more info from folks that can explain better than me. Look around and enjoy!

I will be in the shop at 9:30 in the morning for an hour or so. Stop in if you need something!

Last edited:

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I have been meaning to thank Heath for visiting my shop last week. He drove from an hour away, wish i could remember where he is from (I had never heard of the town). Lol, guess there's lots of towns around here that I know nothing about! Anyway, hope your kit is helping you to kick that tobacco habit Heath and hope to see you again soon! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread