Introducing the Precise WorkHorse from Super-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
After 60+ clones and a year if repairing mods( legit and clones) for several vape shops, I'm proud to say I just pulled the trigger on my first legit mod:
Workhorse 18500 and a 650 brass tube.

SuperT has built an impressive name for itself and a wonderful reputation based on good biz practices and good work.
When I saw the holiday pricing I just couldn't resist.

Next week I'll probably bite on a simplicity in the 14xxx flavor.....

..... And I blame all of you!!!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
After 60+ clones and a year if repairing mods( legit and clones) for several vape shops, I'm proud to say I just pulled the trigger on my first legit mod:
Workhorse 18500 and a 650 brass tube.

SuperT has built an impressive name for itself and a wonderful reputation based on good biz practices and good work.
When I saw the holiday pricing I just couldn't resist.

Next week I'll probably bite on a simplicity in the 14xxx flavor.....

..... And I blame all of you!!!

Nice move. I bought mine to use it as its name sake - but it's such a well built & good looking mod - I try to take care of it like a much more expensive purchase. Sorry to have seen it going to be discontinued. Spent too much on Christmas & couldn't squeak another one even at that price. Though I couldn't resist at least picking up a brass tube and Kick tube from my Simplicity 18500. Not really interested in using a kick, hoping to use an 18650 batt though in the Simplicity.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Thanks
It took a lot of time for me to jump on the workhorse, but give superT the credit, I'm a tough sell.
It was mostly their stellar reputation and sensible pricing that sealed the deal. I don't mind paying good money for quality, (for example, I EDC a Zero Tolerance pocket knife) but I'm not a fool with my money, nor do I pay for the latest fad.

I worked repairing mods so I know my way around a battery tube and I know what it takes to make one.
I also know business. SuperT is one of the very few companies who seem to have a great track record for doing good business.
Not forgetting they make awesome mods, it became a no brainier for me to take the plunge at a sale price.
I wanted a 650, but they were sold out.....but the brass tube were still available, so I got the 500ss and a 650 brass tube.
:)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Thank you for the compliments. Now if only we were faster at getting stuff out, that is one area of opportunity. We still hand polish each piece of your mod, so its a bottle neck, but for those willing to wait, it's worth it...

Package is in flight.
That's pretty good turnaround for a handmade piece over the holiday season.
You had me worried that I was gonna be waiting weeks....lol

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
<<--------is on her way to take Bad Ninja his Workhorse...as he took all the 500 batteries so I couldn't try out lol jk

I just wanted to be sure they were charged
;)

Oh yeah!
Workhorse arrived!
Thanks ff50, and thanks Kevin!
.......so NOW I see the BOGO sale... SuperT is trying to get all my cash !

I see.....telescopic mods in my future.

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
This is a repost (I discovered this topic after my previous post)....in any event

I just picked up a Telescopic Workhorse. I have a question: does anyone know of a compatible hybrid adapter (for use with an atomizer)? The 20 X 1 threaded adapters do not fit

THANKS!!
Not that I'm aware. For awhile David talked about making one but life intervened.

ronmack

Mar 31, 2013
I received my Workhorse Mod on Monday and it's the best purchase I've made this far along with my Kayfun Lite, this thing hits like a freight train. Thanks David well worth the wait. stellar design and finishing, tight tolerances just wish I had a beauty ring for 18650 mode, if I had known about Super T in the beginning I more than likely wouldn't have purchased a few of the mods that I have. The first Mod I purchased was a Atmizoo Roller good mod just too much of a lightweight for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread