Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
so what do you guys use to clean all the parts? can anyone reccomend something i can get off amazon ro something? i get the prime shipping so its easiest for me

I polish with Cape Cod Polishing Cloths. They're cheap and last a long time, so you get your money's worth out of them ;-) After the polishing cloth, just buff clean with a soft cloth. When I clean my threads, I usually just use a Q-tip and some alcohol

Setzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belfast
Welcome to the family Ime, good to have you here.

You would be best getting yourself an Odysseus for that GGTS as the 2 are made for each other and together they are an awesome combination, you really wont get the full benefit without an Odysseus.

I cant stress this enough Ime, the Ody's will sell out fast and then they go way up in price and you are going to absolutely kick yourself that you didnt get one when you had the chance. You have been incredibly lucky to join the GG family as the spares etc have just gone up for pre sale and when they are gone I mean they are GONE and you will struggle to get anything.

Borrow the money get an Ody and be done with it and if for some reason you dont like it you will get every single penny back that you paid for it and maybe a good bit more, have a look through the classifieds at the prices of second hand Ody's.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
i just got the ggts, but if i get it ill prolly switch it around, im getting a provari i think and also a 18650 precise,
hrmm they are still available as of now. but i wont have the money till next friday when they ship out
ill see what i can do just watched a good video on the ody, looks fairly easy to put together

AppendixG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
USA
ill see what i can do just watched a good video on the ody, looks fairly easy to put together
The Odysseus and the Penelope are the same design, the Penelope is just smaller in size than the Odysseus. They both build and go together the same way, same method of building wicks and coils.

AppendixG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
USA
yea so it prolly holds less juice... and i want to get the oddy expansion when they come out again later on... more juice...less messing with it, lol
Yeah, personally, I would get the Odysseus. They both come with a 510 connection, but like you said, the Odysseus has the ability to be expanded and used in different modes.

I picked up two Odysseus' and one Penelope, but I pretty much plan on using the Penelope only on the Proteus when it comes out, though I may give it a shot on my Provari or let my girl run it while I'm waiting for the Proteus.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
posted these in the picture thread
IMAG0413.jpg
IMAG0416.jpg
IMAG0412.jpg

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
But the ifs is no longer available right? And classifieds they are way to expensive. Ah well. The slim is cool. I'm getting some batteries in for it. But I am the same way. 350 mah won't last me long. It'll bee good when I'm testing out diy flavors and stuff though.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

jslick_007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Get the Ody and a GGTS base for it. That's a bullet proof combo. You'll find that with the adjustable resistance on the Ody, you won't miss the VV on a ProVari at all. Plus with full air and juice control, you won't have to worry about flooding or going dry. And if you decided the rebuildable route was not working out, Ody expansion parts will allow use of a 510 atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread