Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
Yea I'm just waiting to get paid. Hopefully there will be done still available next Friday when they actually go out. I emailed cov to see if he could hold one but didn't get an answer. Watched a video on the Odyssey and like how precise it is. Looks fairly fool proof too.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I had to choose today and went with a 3rd ODY instead of Penelope as this was the final piece to my perfect setup until I can add the VIR... I just hope I can get the Proteus when its available still and a Penelope later but as of now I may need to give up my reservation for P&P but hope not to... but if that doesnt say how great ODY/GGTS combo is to be willing to risk losing out on a #7 P&P I dont know what does...

Last edited:

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Pretty sure the aluminum TMF's are #'s 400-800 ;)

Brad, love that Grip. What wood is that?? Gorgeous. Still have the Amboyna/Ebony. Took it to a Farmers Market on Sat morning. There was a guy selling wooden bowls, etc. I asked if he had anything in Amboyna. He never heard of it so I whipped out your baby. Next thing you know, I had several folks all oogling the thing and asking about vaping.

Good to see your name come up. Take care buddy
mz

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
When I got my first GG (which I shoukd have NEVER sold), I talked to Bruce since I wanted to make sure the number wouldn't have a 7 or 2 in it, and I had the option of chosing a TMF, but as soon as Bruce said "oh wow, that's a strage number (1606) there was no question to get that one. I has a super Slin and found that it worked for regular use best with the blue batteries. I think you can use an AW 10440 batteries. Just order from Clouds of Vapor and if the batteries won't fir for any reason Bruce is fantastic with his customer service and will exchane them no problem. Maybe contact Bruce and he'll tell you what to get. Congratulations, you will love your GG's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread