New Gold Label Line PLUS 10 Classic Flavors On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
10003521_867485286595598_7144592450366681493_n.png

Introducing Killer juice's new "Gold Label" line plus 10 classic flavors on sale too!

First off, welcome our first ever Gold Label flavor, Classic Strawberry Milkshake! <New> Classic Strawberry Milkshake - Gold Label - Killer Juice

Classic Strawberry Milkshake is a combination of raw strawberries, and pure vanilla taste blended in a rich cream base. With 33% flavoring nothing compares to this new and exciting blend.

10671426_867486933262100_6583381762885578391_n.png

What would a weekend be without a sale? Well here we go
Boblo's Vanilla Custard, Pina Colada, Pure Michigan, Code Red, Distortion, Jamocha Shake, Apple, Chocolate Mint, Live Wire, and Strawberry Banana are now on sale for $2.99!

Be sure to visit Killer Juice for all the great deals!

Congrats to Cheryl J Stocks, she won last week’s $100 gift card! Do you want to win big? Well keep liking, and commenting to win! This week we are going to give away 1 $100 gift card AND 2 $50 gift cards! Good Luck and enjoy!​

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Just placed my order! I got Boblo's Vanilla Custard, Distortion, Jamocha Shake, and Strawberry Banana.

Not a big vanilla fan, but have read such great reviews of the Boblo's Custard that I'll give it a try while its on sale. These will all be flavors I haven't gotten to try yet, so I'm super excited to try everything in this order.

Kristy

JuRuKi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
SoCaL
thx for the quick answer!! Off to go order :)

Edit: Forgot one question. I love your flavors but I find them a little harsh on the throat? Is it the nicotine level or the PG/VG ratio? Do you recommend me ordering MAX VG or a lower nic level? I've been using 6mg ever since i started vaping. How thick is your max VG compared to other brands?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I dont understand...
whats the gold label? Didnt you make a strawberry milkshake before? Why is this one 14$?
Sorry, not understanding the most expensive bottle of juice killer has ever had.

The gold label means it is a premium blend. The flavors that go in to the gold label lines are ones that are to expensive to make in to our normal classic blends. We cranked the recipe for our strawberry milkshake by adding more real fruit, and different kinds of vanilla. They combine for one hell of a flavor blast!

All gold label bottles also come in 30ml (So it is only a couple bucks more :D )

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
The gold label means it is a premium blend. The flavors that go in to the gold label lines are ones that are to expensive to make in to our normal classic blends. We cranked the recipe for our strawberry milkshake by adding more real fruit, and different kinds of vanilla. They combine for one hell of a flavor blast!

All gold label bottles also come in 30ml (So it is only a couple bucks more :D )

I got to beta test this one and the flavor really pops....if you got Pure Michigan that is the strawberry flavor of the Gold Label Milkshake and then add in some awesome creamy vanilliness and a punch of smoothness and there you have Gold Label Milkshake

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia

Ah thought it was 15 ml! haha I was secretly thinking you were a little crazy there. thought i might have to photoedit the Affordable out of my avatar (LOL)... but yea, Ive definitely paid more for 30 ml before.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
10003521_867485286595598_7144592450366681493_n.png

Introducing Killer Juice's new "Gold Label" line plus 10 classic flavors on sale too!

First off, welcome our first ever Gold Label flavor, Classic Strawberry Milkshake! <New> Classic Strawberry Milkshake - Gold Label - Killer Juice

Classic Strawberry Milkshake is a combination of raw strawberries, and pure vanilla taste blended in a rich cream base. With 33% flavoring nothing compares to this new and exciting blend.

10671426_867486933262100_6583381762885578391_n.png

What would a weekend be without a sale? Well here we go
Boblo's Vanilla Custard, Pina Colada, Pure Michigan, Code Red, Distortion, Jamocha Shake, Apple, Chocolate Mint, Live Wire, and Strawberry Banana are now on sale for $2.99!

Be sure to visit Killer Juice for all the great deals!

Congrats to Cheryl J Stocks, she won last week’s $100 gift card! Do you want to win big? Well keep liking, and commenting to win! This week we are going to give away 1 $100 gift card AND 2 $50 gift cards! Good Luck and enjoy!​

Congrats Cheryl!!!!!!

Hopefully the image of the Top Shelf Strawberry Shake for the site isn't going to be the bottom one... Looks like it has curdled and more like a yogurt gone bad in that pic :p Needs to me smooth and silky...

Not sure if I have ever had a juice with that much flavoring added... I have always found the normal Shamrock more than potent enough for me, especially when I stick it in either the Kayfun or Taifun. I actually add a little unflavored base because too strong for me. When I make my own juices, depending on the flavors and vendor, I generally flavor between 5-10%. Tobac flavors... I have a couple that I vape often that I use only 1 or 2 drops per ml.

For those that don't want glass bottles... save a few of your favorite plastic ones, they clean up fine. I am both poor and cheap... I save all my bottles and sometimes others send me their empty bottles too..funny thing is, and I know it is just one of my quirks, I tend to steep all my juices in dark colored glass bottles and transfer to plastic when I get ready to use it.

It says my latest KJ order is out for delivery :D

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
LOVE the new priority shipping!! I am still waiting on my order from the last sale (rainbow sherbert and pure michigan) while it was still first class shipping (Walt shipped it right away, just usps can't seem to get it to move.. They should call the 2 shippings 'priority' and 'we'll get to it whenever the hell we feel like it' lol) but ordered from this sale Wednesday and my order got here yesterday (Friday).

First, distortion is AMAZING!! Vaping it now.. Although Baja has been my favorite since I started purchasing fro KJ in august, I think this is my new favorite. Like the baja, but a little more lime I think.

Strawberry banana was a flavor I was reluctant to try, as every flavor I've ever ordered from other vendors that even contained banana, the banana flavor was overwhelming and a nasty candy banana flavor like laffy taffy. Since this was on sale, I figured I'd give it a try. I'm SO glad I did. This is the perfect blend of strawberry and banana. Neither are overpowering, and neither flavor has that fake candy fruit taste. Another awesome flavor.

Really took a chance on the next flavor, Boblo's Island Vanilla Custard, as I am really not a vanilla fan, but love custard. I have seen such great reviews though and so many people saying this was a favorite, that again, since it was on sale, I decided to give it a try. Not a bad vape. I can taste the custard more than the vanilla, although vanilla is in there, but its a good creamy vanilla. Nice surprise.

Also ordered jamocha shake. Haven't gotten a chance to try this one yet, have to wait to clear out a tank. Although if I really do get my rainbow sherbert and pure michigan today as usps says, it might have to wait till I try those, as everyones reviews of those flavors have me stoked to try them as well.

This was a great order! Think I might have to go back before the weekends up and pick up some of that premium strawberry shake, as it sounds delicious.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread