New guy from So Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibobbyvapor

Jan 11, 2012
Southern California
Hello everybody. My name is Bobby and I am a new vape-o'holic.

I started about a week ago with a cheap rechargeable I got at a gas station. When I found that a local smoke shop sold e-liquid, I have been refilling my cheap device and have not gone back to real tobacco. So far I'm finding ECF to be a valuable resource for me. In the future I will upgrade. I'm thinking about the Echo. Any experience with this device?

araczynski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
omaha, ne
howdy, welcome aboard. i'm the local 'know nothing' so feel free to ask someone else anything and I'll be happy to let them answer for me :)

the echo is a reputable brand, i believe its in the same vein as the eGo/KGO/Riva set of devices. Batteries are good, but what you put on top of them is what makes all the difference (cartomizers/atomizers/etc). i personally recommend 1.5 ohm dual coil cartomizers for the 3.7volt family of batteries, there's also Boge 2.0 single coil cartomizers as a standard. but of course everyone has their own personal preference in the end.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Welcome to the ECF! The Echo is a pretty decent model. It takes the KR808-D1 cartomizers, so there is a fairly wide range of options for it. The most interesting thing is that it is available with an automatic battery, which is unusual for a 3.7v "fat batt" model. I like the Echo, but the eGo/Riva (which is typically 510 compatible) is certainly a lot more popular and widely available.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Hello everybody. My name is Bobby and I am a new vape-o'holic.

I started about a week ago with a cheap rechargeable I got at a gas station. When I found that a local smoke shop sold e-liquid, I have been refilling my cheap device and have not gone back to real tobacco. So far I'm finding ECF to be a valuable resource for me. In the future I will upgrade. I'm thinking about the Echo. Any experience with this device?

Hey Bobby,

Your location is even more vague than mine... what is a "Local smoke shop" to you and where about in So cal? I would love ot find other Brick and Mortar locations for my eCig Supplies...

BTW, if you are not too far from Laguna Beach... you should look up eCig City... it's a full retail eCig shop.... you could check out the various models you are considering and make sure you get what is right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread