Status
Not open for further replies.

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
I like using just one word sometimes (not many times though ... LOL!) ... But for THAT price increase ... Just seems appropriate! ........

3424565B-2ABF-48BC-AD9C-39DCAA6419C2-509-000001349E160624_zpsdf5b952e.jpg

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
At $200 I loved it, at $250 (two days ago when I checked it) I was on the fence, at $350...not a chance.

Straight up lame.

I got my aluminum billet box, with VV for $160, the cost of a DNA20 is like $50 (just bought one). Where does this type of device justify the price? Really disappointed. It's a sleek device, but this price is just absurd.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Sad when a mod designer contracts to sell their product through a vender and then said vender jacks the price. Saw the same thing happen with the Chi_You. Making mods is not how Trent makes a living, like many other mod designers he has a day job and it is much simpler for him to farm out the work. If I was looking to buy now I would contact him via Hana Modz, he doesn't always answer fast but he will get back to you.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
OK, so - I owe him this much, given my earlier comment.

I sent Trent an email, regarding the whole pricing issue, and he answered me within five minutes. Given the fact that I know he works during the day, I honestly would have been satisfied if he responded within 24 hours. High integrity response too. I'm quite impressed.

So, HE is back on my Kudos list. Cigtechs, on the other hand, can go...

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
OK, so - I owe him this much, given my earlier comment.

I sent Trent an email, regarding the whole pricing issue, and he answered me within five minutes. Given the fact that I know he works during the day, I honestly would have been satisfied if he responded within 24 hours. High integrity response too. I'm quite impressed.

So, HE is back on my Kudos list. Cigtechs, on the other hand, can go...

Same here! I contacted Trent via email as well, and he responded very promptly! Nice emails too! :)

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
He replied within a couple hours to my emails. I just ordered another 1 yesterday from w w w.------------.com for $239 + $6 shipping + tax(living in Illinois). He stated that only a few were available and would be restocked in 3 weeks.

I've been using a panasonic cgr battery in mine and it lasts about 12ml of juice before i have to charge it.

Contact sent... Good looking out! Thanks. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread