Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Any recommendation for a good 18650 battery that lasts longer/has more mAh rating than the MNKE? I think I want dual 18650 for my next DNA20 mod.

The panasonic ncr18650pd's are a great battery the can handle 10a continuous and 18a pulse. fasttech has them for 15 dollars for 2 free shipping and they come in a nice plastic case that holds both batteries, great vendor and price can't be beat.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Well I paid nearly $50 shipped for 2 battery's so I hope to god they work

You should have bought from fasttech, they have the same batteries for much cheaper. They sell a 2 pack of the ncr18650b's for 19 dollars and free shipping. They also come in a nice plastic carrying case that holds them both. It took 10 days for me to receive my order, hong kong to chicago.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
You should have bought from fasttech, they have the same batteries for much cheaper. They sell a 2 pack of the ncr18650b's for 19 dollars and free shipping. They also come in a nice plastic carrying case that holds them both. It took 10 days for me to receive my order, hong kong to chicago.[/

well ill order 2 more then

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
OK so the inevitable question, Hana V2 or Provari. I know, why must this question appear in every new device's thread, sorry. So I was really excited about the Hana but they sold out before Payday. Now I have time to reflect a bit. I have emailed Hana Modz a few questions with zero reply’s....kind of unsettling from some one I'm getting ready to give over 2 bills too. Provari is a bit cheaper but isn't the latest and greatest, is DNA 20 such a big improvement that its worth the extra 80 bucks? Plus I have emailed Provape a few times and they have promptly replied to my questions witch gives me confidence that they will be there for me if I have issues with their device.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
OK so the inevitable question, Hana V2 or Provari. I know, why must this question appear in every new device's thread, sorry. So I was really excited about the Hana but they sold out before Payday. Now I have time to reflect a bit. I have emailed Hana Modz a few questions with zero reply’s....kind of unsettling from some one I'm getting ready to give over 2 bills too. Provari is a bit cheaper but isn't the latest and greatest, is DNA 20 such a big improvement that its worth the extra 80 bucks? Plus I have emailed Provape a few times and they have promptly replied to my questions witch gives me confidence that they will be there for me if I have issues with their device.

Tough call. I don't think I'd give up my ProVari for one, but I also wouldn't fault anyone who did. You're right. ProVape is ALWAYS there for its customers. I know from first hand experience.

But that Hana is SWEET looking, plus a DNA20. Like I said, tough call.

Performance wise, others can already compare for you but I won't be able to until tomorrow night.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
IMHO Yes

Don't let Hana determine your opinion in the DNA20. The DNA is an excellent product.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I just got an email from cigtech and the Hana is back up for 3 week pre-order but the the price went up $100. Gouge much? No thank you! I will never pay a penny to a company that does this. Feel free to defend these actions but your testimony will fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
I just got an email from cigtech and the Hana is back up for 3 week pre-order but the the price went up $100. Gouge much? No thank you! I will never pay a penny to a company that does this. Feel free to defend these actions but your testimony will fall on fear ears.

What's the price now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread