New here and I need some help with a build

Status
Not open for further replies.

boolit

Jan 24, 2019
First off sorry if this isn't where I'm supposed to post this, please direct me to the right area if so...anyway im wanting to build an all analog variable voltage mod (not my first build, just my first one going this route) and I think I've got something that will work fairly well but I'd like to get some opinions on flaws in the design before I pull the trigger and either waste money wishing I'd done something different or find out I've missed something and go boom lol...thanks in advance all
20190123_220427.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
They already exist. Iirc the squid industries double barrel is one. I’ve never learned to read electronics diagrams though, so i’ll Be of little help. There are people here who can though and one will probably eventually be along. Might take awhile.

Looks like the right place to post something like this though.

Reactions: boolit

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
From what little I recall from my older building days, the diode and capacitor, along with the pot, aren't going to do much. The mosfet with resistor is good to go to I think.

I'm basing my recall on on the amps the system will allow. You might get that all to work, but you will have to have a high ohms coil.

You can look through some of the old files at breaktru, maybe that will give you some clues
Modding

If you run across posts by SDaddy, that is me.

Reactions: boolit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread