New here, Just want to say hi and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy098

Apr 22, 2013
New York
I've smoked about 1.5 -2 packs of newports a day for 15 years until a friend told me I should try an e-cig. I bought a blu at the gas station and I really liked the flavor. I wanted to get an ecig I could refill, and while using google, came across this forum. I ended up getting the regular Joye 510, but it didn't have enough flavor for me and left me wanting more. I came back to the forum again, read some reviews and got an ego c twist type B with LR atomizers. Then I read some good things about the vivi nova, and got that. I love it. I've been vaping for 3 weeks and haven't touched a cigarette in 2. Thanks to everyone for their help in getting me off cigs.

MnLA

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Left Coast, USA
Hi crazy and all,

Been lurking for a couple of weeks and want to thank y'all for the OVERWHELMING amount of info here!

Started w/Green Smart Living 'cuz the local shop doesn't carry SI's Volt and I wanted an e-cig RIGHT THEN. Ordered my Volt Premium Starter Kit the next day. Gave the GSL to a friend to play with when the SI package arrived. Loaned/gave one Volt battery/cartomizer to another friend. One week later, placed an order with Mount Baker Vapor and a second order with SI.

Have y'all created a monster? Probably. But I think I'm in good company.

Happy Monday!
M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread