New hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
vaping has become my new hobby and I'm finding myself interested in knowing about all the upcoming things coming out and educating myself on what's out there....

Granted this forum is amazing and you're all amazing at sharing your knowledge with one another what are some actual sites I can check out to see new upcoming equipment?

sammul

Unresolved Status
Sep 16, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

sammul

Unresolved Status
Sep 16, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
vaping has become my new hobby and I'm finding myself interested in knowing about all the upcoming things coming out and educating myself on what's out there....

Granted this forum is amazing and you're all amazing at sharing your knowledge with one another what are some actual sites I can check out to see new upcoming equipment?

vaping is not a hobby.
It. Is. a Lifestyle :rickroll:

Reactions: Big Me

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I get most of my info from videos. The rest I get from reading articles here. there are a bunch of youtube sites that review equipment: Pbusardo, Grimm Green, vapnfagan, indoorsmokers, rip trippers, suck my mod, todds ecigreviews, super_x_drifter, just to name a few. I don't know of any sites that publish the latest in upcoming vaping hardware - sort of like aggregate news collectors in the vape space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread