New hybrid atty instantly collapsed my spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Not an issue on the Woodvil...tried one someone sent me and 100% difference from the one from COV...
hummmmm.gif

Where did the second one come from? If you have a loupe would you mind checking how many coil loops the non-COV one has. What is 100% different about it?

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Day 3 w/2.0 ohm BF hybrid on my Grand and absolutely NO problems. These will not screw in as much as the typical atty. The center pin on the hybrid looks identical to the Vapage Vmod cartos. I think these were designed for that mod. Just don't crank down on them! They do seat all the way down on that mod BTW.

kirst310

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Marina del Rey
Day 3 w/2.0 ohm BF hybrid on my Grand and absolutely NO problems. These will not screw in as much as the typical atty. The center pin on the hybrid looks identical to the Vapage Vmod cartos. I think these were designed for that mod. Just don't crank down on them! They do seat all the way down on that mod BTW.

What's odd is that the 2.0 bf worked perfectly on my mini and Woodvil too, it was just the 1.5 that cooked the coop. Who knows.... :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Where did the second one come from? If you have a loupe would you mind checking how many coil loops the non-COV one has. What is 100% different about it?

The difference was the ones I bought from COV were extremely airy and if drawn on them like a normal atty you'd get little vapor. By softly inhaling got them to work great. Now the hybrid given to me wasn't airy and is SUPPOSED to be the same as COV's. Some people got prototypes of the the hybrid before they went on sale to test and it was one of those I was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread