New info on the upcoming Innokin MVP 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Whitestone, NY
Busardo and the Greek guy are going to Innokin headquarters in early Jan. The MVP 3 will be announced during their visit.

30 watts that can fire down to 0.4 ohm, with a good 10-15A limit on an MVP3 would be sweet. Although admittedly that Cloupor Mini is looking great on paper for the price.

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
Innokin just announced the MVP 3 on their Facebook. 30 watt 3800 mah.

10885073_784715834933264_7539691509409112309_n.jpg
10897926_784716138266567_6615955613842535432_n.jpg

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
And priced "under $100" ...uhm, I'd sure hope so. I think I'm just going to wait and get the istick 50w instead. More power, bigger battery, fires lower and likely will be cheaper.

Gotta agree.
Not sure why Innokin felt they needed the additional height/weight of having the built-in charging OUTPUT cable. While a nice bonus, I have never charged any other device with my MVP2.

Now if it was a built-in charging INPUT cable I guess it would make sense.

Nothing against the MVP---It's a tank--but it seems the market's moved beyond it in price, features and size.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Gotta agree.
Not sure why Innokin felt they needed the additional height/weight of having the built-in charging OUTPUT cable. While a nice bonus, I have never charged any other device with my MVP2.

Now if it was a built-in charging INPUT cable I guess it would make sense.

Nothing against the MVP---It's a tank--but it seems the market's moved beyond it in price, features and size.

Because they sold a LOT of MVP units, and there's a proven market for that form factor, and some market respect for "Innokin Quality". And personally, I've used my MVP as a charger countless times, but I'm also a gadget junkie who travels a lot. It just plain adds to the value of the unit, even if you stop vaping you've got a nice, large external battery.

I'm running a Cloupor Mini right now, and enjoying it, but my MVP 2.0 will still travel with me, and frankly if I hadn't ordered the Mini before I saw the MVP 3.0 info, I probably would have went that direction to run my sub-ohm clearos instead. Might still pick one up as a Swiss Army knife APV. :)

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
Because they sold a LOT of MVP units, and there's a proven market for that form factor, and some market respect for "Innokin Quality". And personally, I've used my MVP as a charger countless times, but I'm also a gadget junkie who travels a lot. It just plain adds to the value of the unit, even if you stop vaping you've got a nice, large external battery.

I'm running a Cloupor Mini right now, and enjoying it, but my MVP 2.0 will still travel with me, and frankly if I hadn't ordered the Mini before I saw the MVP 3.0 info, I probably would have went that direction to run my sub-ohm clearos instead. Might still pick one up as a Swiss Army knife APV. :)

They certainly sold me one.
Prolly be buried with it.:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread