New info on the upcoming Innokin MVP 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
That road goes both ways......go suggest to a provari fan that you would be happier at a 30-40 watt limit instead of 20......see how mature many of your responses will be.

Since the new svd with the evolv chip has step down, I would be willing to bet that the MVP model using the evolv chip will also do so

You may also remember, Mr. Cotaku, that I did give an appropriate response in understanding your personal disagreement with the P3 as well as fully supported understanding this view in recent posts. Not everyone who is as understanding expresses their views. As you most likely know, the MVP and the ProVari and Evolv dna devices have been excellent devices for many. None is perfect and none is perfect for all.

I doubt the MVPIII will be a good fit for me, though I sure would like it to be, as I have a fondness for Innokin. Sound familiar?

I've been waiting for a step down Evolv chip for 3 years.....so I may settle for the Innokin tube mod version. In the meantime, the darling little istick is filling in as being very close to what I want for a pocket/purse mod. My arsenal can always use more of those.:laugh: It doesn't need any more tubes!

I'm also curious about this new gear -- especially the Evolv DNA25, which is what it appears Innokin may be putting out sometime next year.

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
You may also remember, Mr. Cotaku, that I did give an appropriate response in understanding your personal disagreement with the P3 as well as fully supported understanding this view in recent posts. Not everyone who is as understanding expresses their views. As you most likely know, the MVP and the ProVari and Evolv DNA devices have been excellent devices for many. None is perfect and none is perfect for all.

I doubt the MVPIII will be a good fit for me, though I sure would like it to be, as I have a fondness for Innokin. Sound familiar?

I've been waiting for a step down Evolv chip for 3 years.....so I may settle for the Innokin tube mod version. In the meantime, the darling little iStick is filling in as being very close to what I want for a pocket/purse mod. My arsenal can always use more of those.:laugh: It doesn't need any more tubes!

I'm also curious about this new gear -- especially the Evolv DNA25, which is what it appears Innokin may be putting out sometime next year.

That's why I didn't say all the responses would be that way...... There are still a few reasonable heads out there :p

Mr. Cotaku? :p never heard it cut up that way

I've thought about the istick... Not because it would be my ideal vape, but because I wouldn't be as upset if I broke it working with the horses, being such a low price point. Hearing about the MVP 3's I may just have to stick to what I have and continue to use my mechs for around the critters vaping. At least my current box gives me the vape I desire.....just can't afford to replace it :p

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
The OP posted from a Reddit post of awhile back, or they reissued the same info...verbatim. It doesn't say a whole lot...clearly. I did read that they were hoping to have one model out for Christmas gifting.

A lot of good thoughts. Hopefully we will hear more soon.

Personally, I like a replaceable battery that still charges via USB. My MVP2s are still chugging along, but the need more power.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
If this is true , the King is back , i can't wait to see the price points. This will be tricky , i doubt anyone is going to spend a lot on a disposable , good they are making a few different versions .

Hope they still produce the 2.0 and leave it unchanged and cheap.

upload_2014-11-18_23-39-26.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread