New info on the upcoming Innokin MVP 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
In the reddit release it was mentioned version 3.0 should have spring loaded center pins, so it seems like the two main issues are being addressed, fire button and attys pushing in the center pin
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

From the Reddit announcement...

I do not have access to all of the information about the MVP3.0 however at this time I can state the following:

• There will be more than one edition. One will be at a lower price point that will be at least 30W as well as an advanced edition that will run a customized Evolv chipset with precise higher wattage and feature new advances in technology which take it above and beyond the competition. There may be another very innovative model which will be launched in the future as well.
  • The MVP3.0 will continue to have the device recharging feature which has made the MVP2.0 so useful and popular. It has also been designed to be durable.
  • The MVP3.0 will have a larger battery capacity than the MVP2.0.
  • We have listened to the community and the upgraded MVP3.0 form factor as well as the position of power button and micro-usb charging port.
  • The iTaste MVP3.0 will have a high quality OLED screen.
  • I know the engineering team understands the value of the spring loaded connector.
  • The device is designed to be durable and I believe has some of the same upgrades as the SVD2.0 including modular easy to repair components and other advancements.
  • We have worked closely with Brandon and John and the Evolv edition will have a customized chip and feature innovative top of the line vaping technology.
  • We are hoping to have one of the editions available in time for Christmas and as soon as I have more information I will announce it first here on Reddit.
  • We do not have prices available yet however affordability is a key factor.

jbarrick

Moved On
May 24, 2014
Alabama
I wish Innokin would give us something to keep are interest alive. I have put the Vapor Shark on my list with the MVP 3. Vapor Shark is going for $119.00. Same form factor, built in battery, and a Evolv chipset. Only thing holding me back is the
MVP 3 will run a customized Evolv chipset with precise higher wattage and feature new advances in technology which take it above and beyond the competition. What that means remains to be seen.

Come on Innokin give us something!! :facepalm:

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I wish Innokin would give us something to keep are interest alive. I have put the Vapor Shark on my list with the MVP 3. Vapor Shark is going for $119.00. Same form factor, built in battery, and a Evolv chipset. Only thing holding me back is the
MVP 3 will run a customized Evolv chipset with precise higher wattage and feature new advances in technology which take it above and beyond the competition. What that means remains to be seen.

I already ordered a VS rDNA 40. I wanted the flexibility of changing out the battery myself. I also ordered 2 Hana clones to upgrade with DNA 40's and VT 510 connectors. Thought about getting the DNA 30 because it's so small and inexpensive for a device with a genuine Evolv chip.

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas

Where is this $119 Vapor Shark you speak of? There website show the rDNA 30 for $169. Can't justify $169, but might be able to talk myself into $119.☺

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Thanks inswva, i should have provided a link. I am waiting to see what Black Friday has to offer before i pull the trigger on anything, five more days. The Ipv Mini also looks interesting.

I was interested in the IPV Mini until I saw the measurements. It's not so mini. The only mods that interest me now is the DNA 30 because it's so small and the MVP3 with the new Evolv chip. I have no interest in 50w+ mods.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I already ordered a VS rDNA 40. I wanted the flexibility of changing out the battery myself. I also ordered 2 Hana clones to upgrade with DNA 40's and VT 510 connectors. Thought about getting the DNA 30 because it's so small and inexpensive for a device with a genuine Evolv chip.

Thats the way to go imo , i'm doing the same . DNA boards are not expensive and a box with all mounting accessories can be had for $20.00+ .

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Thats the way to go imo , i'm doing the same . DNA boards are not expensive and a box with all mounting accessories can be had for $20.00+ .

I wanted something engineered to hold the DNA 40 so I bought the rDNA 40 but I still want to build my own so I ordered 2 Hana clones to mess with. It's not so much cost savings because I bought a drill press to work on the Hana boxes and other tools that would've paid for another rDNA 40 and some juice. I like to tinker and build stuff so I thought it'd be a fun project.

Can't figure out how VS can offer such short warranties on mods in this price range , unknown boxes usually come with a one year warranty now.

Meh. I'm not too worried about warranties. These aren't all that complex to work on myself so it doesn't really bother me. The glitchy boards will get straightened out soon enough.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Can't figure out how VS can offer such short warranties on mods in this price range , unknown boxes usually come with a one year warranty now.

I agree a longer warranty would be nice, but at least VS is a real company that provides real warranty services, and then real repair/upgrade services after that. The "unknown box" company ... not so much.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Took a look through the eGrip thread. Nice stealth mod but internal tank means one flavor only. At $70 retail for 20w mod I wasn't to interested. But now I see they have a replacement for the coil head that is an RBA good down to 1.2 at $10. That is an interesting twist.
1500mah lipo, air adjustment screw on the side, usb charging and passthrough, 3.5ml tank. About the height of an MVP without a tank including the drip tip, little wider and same thickness.
There was a sale today for $50 for the kit. RBA extra due later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread