Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Ive been rebuilding these for a little bit as well. I got my first one apart before I even used it. That was when the black box came on my first order. But since then, i have yet to see a video on it, hope someone likes it. Thanks

There are several vids rebuilding the OCC. HEADS.

Rip Trippers has a vid making the rebuild of horizontal coil rebuild STUPID SIMPLE. Another guy from the UK ralphie or Ralph shows removing the cotton and inserting the new cotton in the old coil. And there are more rebuild vids.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Nice, I searched about 6 times with nothing.

Nearly everything about this hobby is STUPID SIMPLE....dont fool yourself

Not all of it is stupid simple. Getting tiny wires under tiny screw heads is anything but stupid simple especially since I have limited mobility in my left hand.

Remove the positive pin and grommet from the bottom insert the coil through the top. Line the horizontal coil with the wick holes pass a 2-2.4 mm rod through the coil to anchor the coil In place bend one leg of the coil over head. Insert the grommet and positive pin snip the wires. Remove the rod from the coil insert the organic cotton into the coil, trim the wick and you rebuilt the head better than new because it wicks better.

Reactions: catilley1092
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread