New Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5 ml Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
you must be lucky- i found the kanger t3 not verry good at all-- at first i thought wow-these rock!!!! but soon started getting dry hit every 4 puffs or so... tipped upside down-swirrled it round ect same problem.. using 70pg 30vg so juice is thinn enough.. changed coils and the new one just died after a few puff... the next coil worked good for a week or so but still got dry hits every 4 puffs or so.. at 2.5 om i thought you may be able to turn voltage up but anythin over 3.7 i got burnt taste. they are really easy to refill dont leak but i think the wick is probally too small.. i wanted to like em but now there in the junk draw....

Lift the silicone a tad before putting it in and don't overscrew. It settles into the right position and you'll no longer have dry hits.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
dry hits from wicking issues... same issue as all others ......

Did you try raising the silicone cap above the wick a little like Susaz suggested? If it starts to gurgle it is a little too loose and just tighten a little more and it should wick good.I don't know why some are a little more finicky than others but they are. I didn't have any issues with my first two but the third one did. I adjusted the cap up a little and it is wicking good now.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
Most my juices are 50/50.....I did the little tap trick and seems to work good I also trimmed it some, not to much work and seems to be going better, my thing is if I have to play with this stuff to get it to work I am not a happy vapor...:vapor:

IVape has all colors in stock they also have LR heads

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I would be interested to know if they were as well. They say T3.

I'm sure they are Kanger T3's. They are listed that they are and mine I purchased from them were exactly the same as the ones I got from another Supplier.
No one usually copies them until they have been on the market a little longer and are more popular. They have only been on the market for a month and only available from a few suppliers. The cloners are busy with the Vision products right now. I haven't seen any cloned T2's yet and they have been out a few months.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Yes stop using 100 percent PG! Lol. Seriously I have filled 2 of these and used them for a week and no leaks. Might be a bad head. Make sure the gasket between the air tube is secure. If its the only thing you are vaping it might be getting too hot and making the liquid less viscous. What ohms and battery are you using?

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
i am having trouble with mine. im using a 70/30 pg/vg juice that i vape often so i know the taste, on a ego twist. while i dont mind a cool vape i cant turn up the voltage without the taste being wierd. it only taste good at around 3.4-3.6 v and at that setting the hit is weak. and after a couple of hits i get a semi dry hit. think i have a bad coil head. so far i tried washing it out and trimming the rubber stopper and it flooded when i did that. so far i am not impressed but i have heard great things, should i try another head before casting to the unused bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread