New member and a question about SVD+The Russian 91%

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteSoMan

Oct 8, 2013
RO
Greeting everyone,

I am a new member on this forum and I'm glad i found you!

Start with a question, how will understand a innokin SVD with "The Russian 91%"?

I will come tomrrow my new rba (and first one) and do not know what to expect!

A few tips would be welcome ...

Thanks in advance!

P.S.1 Sorry for my English, I hope I have made ​​mistakes too big!

P.S.2
Sorry for double post, but I really need some opinions. I hope I made ​​a mistake! Thanks

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I believe you will need to make a few casual post here to reach normal membership. (5 post) Then you will be able to move into and area of the forums where people are more familiar with specific types of equipment.

Welcome to ECF -

From video reviews, I believe you have picked 2 good pieces of equipment. The 91% is on my wish list but US prices are a bit high.:(

SteSoMan

Oct 8, 2013
RO
Hello,
do not smoke for a month and a half. I was a smoker, who smoked two packs and a half / day.
I try to find something to keep me away from normal cigarettes already Protank not satisfy me anymore or only half done!
We tested a Lite Kaifun not think I have words to describe what I felt ..... TH, Vapors, etc..

That's why I made ​​that choice!

Anyway, thanks for the answers and tips, continue to wait your advice!

Have a good day!

P.S. When asked what to expect, I referred to the incompatibility between the mode and Russian 91% , or other things like that ...

snadeau11

Oct 9, 2013
Nice! If you're really looking for a boost try a mechanical mod and RBA/RDA. I'm currently running a Prometheus RBA genesis atomizer by Grand Vapors. The tank is so great that you don't have to spend a ton of $$$ on a mod. I'm currently using a Smoktech Magneto V2 mod which runs about $50 (US dollars). For the price you'd be hard pressed to find a better mod. It has a floating pin so you can adjust it to fit any RBA/RDA easily. Also the bottom button doesn't have a spring, instead it uses reverse polarity which allows for a much easier push. The Prometheus is a bit pricey (170-190) but worth every penny. Blows clouds and produces the best flavor I've ever had with a genesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

snadeau11

Oct 9, 2013
Here's a pic of my mod
ry8yna3e.jpg
not only functions amazingly well, but looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I think you'll love it. The SVD is well known and loved by many vapers here. A well-built telescoping APV and full-featured. The Russian 91% is pretty much an exact replica of the Kayfun Lite, but has the benefit of an air flow controller, not found on the Kayfun Lite, but found on the Kayfun 3.1 at about half the price. Pretty great deal. So good is the Russian, that the parts are interchangeable with the real Kayfun. The added air flow control on the Russian makes it better than the Lite, imho, and a needed improvement for me, as I prefer a tighter draw to the vape of the kayfun Lite. The Russian does this really well. I have both the 3.1 and Lite and have a very strong preference for the 3.1 because of the air flow. This comes with the Russian, so I think you made an excellent selection. As far as RBA's go, the Russian is pretty easy, easier than the RSST, which is the most recommended entry level RBA on the Forum over the last six months or so. Since the Russian uses silica/cotton/whatever wicking, it's similar to the rebuild on a bottom coil clearo like the Protank II, maybe easier to rebuild. My two cents only. YMMV. Excellent choices. Good luck, welcome to the Forum, try Todd's video on the Russian, it's very good on YouTube. Best to you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread