The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Member and need to get some posts up.....

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Keeno, Dec 31, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Keeno

Keeno Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Hello all.....just wanted to say hey and start getting my post count up so I can post in the other forums. A little of my ecig history: I purchased my first kit back on May 6, 2011 which was/is a Joye 510-T kit that I still use to this day. My initial purchase was followed by I think 3 days of non-smoking analogs BUT my mental approach was this is just something I wanted to try and had no serious intent on quitting analogs. Went back on the analogs (pack a day smoker 15-20 years) been so long I'm not sure.....lol.....finally, for whatever reason, I just up and decided to commit to my 510-T kit on November 22, 2011 that I put in my drawer back in may. Been analog free since that November day without really much issue at all so far and I've "upgraded" kinda to a Ego-T 1100 passthrough and been expeimenting recently with carts for the first time. I could go on and on but gotta get some more posts in to reach my five but gonna end by saying great peeps in a great forum.....appreciate the opportunity to say hey and be a part of.

2. cactusgirl

cactusgirl Sage Tribal Queen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Hi Keeno! Welcome to ECF and congrats on your quit!! What juices are you currently using (trying to help ya out, lol!)?

3. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Welcome to ecf & congratulations!

4. LisaC

LisaC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Hey Keeno, welcome to ECF. Where in the US are you? (helping with that post count)

5. schnicklefritz

schnicklefritz Full Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Albuquerque, NM
    My last analog was December 2nd, and after more than 25 years of smoking, I was completely committed the first day. I had only quit twice before--both times for pregnancies, so absolutely and utterly necessary but not because I wanted to--so glad I did, but didn't quit for the log-term. I LOVED to smoke and never considered ecigs an real option. My husband had tried a few cheapos from the gas station and I just didn't think much of them--they didn't even make a blip on my radar. Then my BFF got the eGo T (and she loved smoking even more than me!) and she really liked it, so I gave it a try too. Got it on December 2nd and that was all she wrote. I now have a Silver Bullet and an Omega and mostly use Fluxomizers. Just tried 5V and 6V vaping in the last couple of days. I'm hooked, completely and totally. I can honestly say I LOVE vaping more than I ever did analogs.

6. Keeno

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm living in the great city of Indianapolis, Indiana on the west side......about 3 miles from the Speedway. I've been using several brands and flavors to satisfy my "need"....lol. I have found I really enjoy the Vermillion River flavors in particular the Kentucky Applewood but again I like all of the Vermillion I've tried so far. Also, have a GREAT local ecig shop here on the westside.....indyvaporshop.com and I use mostly their 10 ml juices.....love the Novi as well as others though I'm not a big fan of menthol of any sort and that includes menthol juices. Also want to give a shoutout to the Halo brand of juices they real good as well.

7. Keeno

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    These are my favorite posts to read......have spent many hours reading these great success stories....congratulations!!

8. tena

tena Full Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Texas
    Congratulations on quitting. I hope you enjoy the forum. I have only been on here a few hours and I have already learned so much.

9. Retriever

Retriever Moved On

Nov 2, 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to ECF! :)

10. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Welcome to the party Keeno. Happy vapes in the New Year to you

11. Stroh74

Stroh74 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Finland
  12. Keeno

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I hear ya, as for me I almost loved smoking as much as breathing is the best way I can put it which is pretty scary when I think about it. I've always known since I got "hooked" I'd eventually have to quit or probably die or suffer COPD or something as bad. Fortunately I found vaping originally back in '09 but never tried until this past May. My next upgrade will be a Provari after much thought between it and a LT. I just believe the Provari will fit my needs and be more cost efficient for me over the long haul even though the initial expense is probably a bit more than double the LT. Besides my health I got into vaping to save cash over the long haul and eventually I hope to break even and have a party when I do!!....lol

Thanks for sharing and the welcomes all....it means alot to me.....see ya all around the forum I hope....

13. Spartan8029

Spartan8029 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    Wichita, KS
    Congrats and welcome to the mix Keeno

14. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Welcome to ECF and congrats.

15. Rowdymom

Rowdymom Full Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Mooresville, NC
    And I'll drop by and welcome you, too! (AND get my count up to 5. :D)

16. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Welcome and stick around. Congratulations.

17. Sugarekis

Sugarekis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Welcome to the forum, good luck on your new journey!

18. katann23

katann23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
  19. Analisa59

Analisa59 Full Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Hawaii
    Hi congrats on being cigarette free for almost a month!

.....first post, gotta start somewhere haha :)

20. Kir Fanis

Kir Fanis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2011
    Greece
    Congrats from me too...i need some post too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.