• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyG

Verified Member
Welcome Nicole!

I will Amen what everyone else has said. ECF as a whole is a wonderful site full of super generous and helpful people. I have been on the receiving end of this generosity several times and I could not feel more blessed and thankful. This group is definitely a wonderful place where like minded vapers can share our testimonies and our faith with one another. I have definitely been blessed by the people in this group and I know you will feel welcome. Enjoy the fellowship and let us know how we can help you along on your journey.

MIssy

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Hello everyone. My name is Joseph. I have been a Christian for as long as I can consciously remember. There was a never a time when I thought " is there a god" I always knew and have never doubted. I have had a troubled past. From the ages of 6-12 I was sexually molested by a family member. Shortly after I got into all kinds of drugs. Even through all that I knew that god was there. I knew he was watching over me. I knew that even in the bad times and as I was committing sin after sin he was right there ready to guide me when I realized what I was doing wrong. Finally my senior year in high school I got clean from all substances. I still smoked and was unable to stop. God kept me safe through it all. I can remember on 4 occasions I over dosed (maybe semi consciously on purpose?) but even so as hard headed as I was he would never let me give me. Now I'm 21. My faith is as strong as ever. I may not be good at a lot of things, I may not be the best at being a good person. But faith is the one thing I have to hold on to. I know that no matter what I do he is there to help me become better. To guide me.

I am now nothing like my former self. I am happy. I am confident in who am. Happy with the man that I have grown to be. And it is all thanks to God. I may not be perfect by any means but God accepts me so that's what I hold on to.

I was raised in the south in southern baptist. My grandma did most of my raising. Most of the churches I went to knew of me and my... Reputation. So I was quickly shunned. But that's ok. It doesn't bother me. After I got out of high school I began to vere and find my place. Now I'm 21 and happy with who I am. I have seen this forum and shyed away from it at first as I tend to do. But then I read through this thread and realized many others have pasts similar to mine. So hello everyone :) it's seems I have found my place.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Hello everyone. My name is Joseph. I have been a Christian for as long as I can consciously remember. There was a never a time when I thought " is there a god" I always knew and have never doubted. I have had a troubled past. From the ages of 6-12 I was sexually molested by a family member. Shortly after I got into all kinds of drugs. Even through all that I knew that god was there. I knew he was watching over me. I knew that even in the bad times and as I was committing sin after sin he was right there ready to guide me when I realized what I was doing wrong. Finally my senior year in high school I got clean from all substances. I still smoked and was unable to stop. God kept me safe through it all. I can remember on 4 occasions I over dosed (maybe semi consciously on purpose?) but even so as hard headed as I was he would never let me give me. Now I'm 21. My faith is as strong as ever. I may not be good at a lot of things, I may not be the best at being a good person. But faith is the one thing I have to hold on to. I know that no matter what I do he is there to help me become better. To guide me.

I am now nothing like my former self. I am happy. I am confident in who am. Happy with the man that I have grown to be. And it is all thanks to God. I may not be perfect by any means but God accepts me so that's what I hold on to.

I was raised in the south in southern baptist. My grandma did most of my raising. Most of the churches I went to knew of me and my... Reputation. So I was quickly shunned. But that's ok. It doesn't bother me. After I got out of high school I began to vere and find my place. Now I'm 21 and happy with who I am. I have seen this forum and shyed away from it at first as I tend to do. But then I read through this thread and realized many others have pasts similar to mine. So hello everyone :) it's seems I have found my place.

Welcome to the board, SV! We all have a past. Yours was purposely done to you by a family member, and I hate that anyone would do that to a child, BUT, as you said God was always with you! Yeah, Southern Baptist.....me too! BUT, I am a Christian first, denomination second. There are a few items within their doctrine that I don't agree with like Jesus drank wine.....not grape juice. Scripture is plain. But they didn't ask me! :laugh:

I am so glad you found us and I just know God will put someone in your path that you will be able to help. There are many people here that try to help others....some Christian and others not. God can minister through a non-Christian as well as a Christian. Since this part of the board was created by a member, we are somewhat of a private board. All I ask is that you read the rules below which is on a 'Sticky,' and comply! Then jump in and begin posting. :)

iateyalunch

Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Socal
Hi ECF, I'm Vin. I've been a believer for 14 years and have grown up in the church all my life. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where He wants me but I've been praying about the direction I'm moving (back to school for another degree) and I think He is guiding my path. I have been vaping on and off since 2006.

Thanks for this group and God bless!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi ECF, I'm Vin. I've been a believer for 14 years and have grown up in the church all my life. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where He wants me but I've been praying about the direction I'm moving (back to school for another degree) and I think He is guiding my path. I have been vaping on and off since 2006.

Welcome to ECF's Christian Vapers iateyalunch! Blessings in Christ to you and looking forward to future posts! :)

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

Welcome aboard iateyalunch glad to meet you.

We're all trying to figure out exactly where He wants us.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    WELCOME VIN!!!!! We are happy you have come to join us. We love new members to this site! Officially, I have to ask you to read rules and reg's (4th Sticky from the top) and comply.

Just jump in and post! We are a loving group that wishes to laugh with you, cry with you, sing Praises with you, and lift you up in prayer! Please hang around! :)

rc3po

ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2014
    Texas
    Hello, my name is Robert and I'm 53 years old. I've been a Christian ever since I can remember. I'm a Christian and also a fighter - was a Marine. I've personally witnessed our Lord Jesus Christ keep His Word in Isaiah 54:17 when He stopped the bullets of a drug dealer that tried to kill me for trying to get kids off of drugs.
    Our Lord Jesus Christ has protected me many times! I'm also a staunch 2nd Amendment supporter. Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever! Amen!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Hello, my name is Robert and I'm 53 years old. I've been a Christian ever since I can remember. I'm a Christian and also a fighter - was a Marine. I've personally witnessed our Lord Jesus Christ keep His Word in Isaiah 54:17 when He stopped the bullets of a drug dealer that tried to kill me for trying to get kids off of drugs.
    Our Lord Jesus Christ has protected me many times! I'm also a staunch 2nd Amendment supporter. Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever! Amen!

rc3po, I think you and Mightymen have miracles in common! Post your story under a new thread! :)

rc3po

ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2014
    Texas
    rc3po, I think you and Mightymen have miracles in common! Post your story under a new thread! :)

Thanks Saintscruiser. I really don't want to tell too much because most people don't believe me anyway. The drug dealers in that instance think I'm an alien. I've never had doubt like many others do so it's hard for me to relate to most people.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Thanks Saintscruiser. I really don't want to tell too much because most people don't believe me anyway. The drug dealers in that instance think I'm an alien. I've never had doubt like many others do so it's hard for me to relate to most people.

Oh, you might just be surprised there......I mean here. I'll start one for you then! :)

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

After being shot at four times from a distance of less then 8 feet and being hit only once and that one entered my left forearm traveled around the bone and went out the other side, went to hospital in and out in less then 15 min with a bandage wrap only. Also a fifth shot from a distance around 15-20 feet that wiz by my head. SO YES I'M A BELIEVER.

How can I doubt, when I can always look back and see God every second of everyday all the time...

I would love to hear every detail of your testimony if you don't want to post it PM me...

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    After being shot at four times from a distance of less then 8 feet and being hit only once and that one entered my left forearm traveled around the bone and went out the other side, went to hospital in and out in less then 15 min with a bandage wrap only. Also a fifth shot from a distance around 15-20 feet that wiz by my head. SO YES I'M A BELIEVER.

How can I doubt, when I can always look back and see God every second of everyday all the time...

I would love to hear every detail of your testimony if you don't want to post it PM me...

I don't like saying I told you so...........so I won't! I wasn't pulling your leg, rc3po! :laugh:

rc3po

ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2014
    Texas
    I don't like saying I told you so...........so I won't! I wasn't pulling your leg, rc3po! :laugh:

It didn't happen like that with me - God didn't even allow the bullets to reach me, they disappeared from the air. The sound didn't even reach me. He was using a high powered rifle of some type and was about 50 yards away. I think it was an AK47 but I can't be sure because the bullets and sound were stopped about half-way between him and me. I think he fired 7 rounds. When he saw that his bullets had no power over me, and I started quoting Isaiah 54:17 at him, he ran like a scared rabbit back to his truck where his evil son and one of his buddies were waiting, and they took off. It's kind of ironic that it happened in a church parking lot.
    But that's not the only time. Our Lord Jesus Christ has protected me many times and in many ways. There's no telling how many times He has protected me that I didn't even know anything about! Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread