New Members Read! Everything you need to know about the ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so true you can find anything related to eCigs and vaping on ECF. I went looking for some info to relay to my family about the dangers of smoking vs. vaping. Not only did I find what I was looking for I figured out what mod I wanted to purchase. Thank you to ECF and all the people who make this the world class place it is.

lilstrawberry

Aug 20, 2011
Canada
A little over kill. I maybe new to the forum but I am far from a newbie to vaping. I have answer to a question and I am unable to tell the person by PM, or leave a thread reply. Most frustrating for me. Most tiring.

Anyway, the answer I wont post here because well IT WOULD GET READ BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE! Cause why would they check on a newbie?

Ok there is my vent.

Vaporlass

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Love the ECig forum! Great group of people who are always encouraging and helping each other out! Love the set up personally. Im one of those people who sticks my foot in my mouth -a lot- so having to wait to post on strings has made me search the forums and read rather than wishing I hadnt commented :) lol. Im amazed by the mass of info in one place. Google never fails to bring up ecig forum with an answer to one of my million questions!!! Plus you get to know a lot of people by reading posts. This is an awesome place with a lot of brilliant people who rarely fail to offer me the best medicine 'LAUGHTER'....for my continued efforts to stop smoking analogs for good! Thanks guys -yall are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread