New MinI is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
YES Just got mine Yesterday! Cant put it down! No comparison to the LT. As a first time Provari VV modder the Provari wins Hands down. Durabiltity A+ (although only had it a day but im sure it will not crack when you drop it), Battery life so far, A+, iFeel A+, Not so light as the LT still feels like a Silver Bullet but smaller ++++ VV Love it. Weight of the LT just no way. Not buying China crap ever again. LOL....

YES Just got mine Yesterday! Cant put it down! No comparison to the LT. As a first time Provari VV modder the Provari wins Hands down. Durabiltity A+ (although only had it a day but im sure it will not crack when you drop it), Battery life so far, A+, iFeel A+, Not so light as the LT still feels like a Silver Bullet but smaller ++++ VV Love it. Weight of the LT just no way. Not buying China crap ever again. LOL....
mega so do u like it??? Lol

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Doesn't a Provari feel Solid in your Hand?

Just seems to Ooze Quality.
Yes...Ooze Quality is a great way to put it. I was telling my brother the comparison would be the following: Provari is like a Mercedes and a Lava Tube like a Kia! He seemed to think that comparison was a bit extreme, but I don't think it is? I own a Provari and the device is top notch! I'm not saying the Lava Tube is bad, it just does just not Ooze Quality like the Provari!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes...Ooze Quality is a great way to put it. I was telling my brother the comparison would be the following: Provari is like a Mercedes and a Lava Tube like a Kia! He seemed to think that comparison was a bit extreme, but I don't think it is? I own a Provari and the device is top notch! I'm not saying the Lava Tube is bad, it just does just not Ooze Quality like the Provari!

I can't fault anyone for Buying a LT. I have a Mini-LT myself.

But until you hold a Provari in Your hnad, it's hard to explain to people how just how Nice it feels.

I'm not rich. But the Extra money the Provari costs is worth it to me to get that Feeling Every time I pick it up.

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
uploadfromtaptalk1332091876506.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1332091902521.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1332091921279.jpg

The mini next to my lavatube. Even with the extended battery, its still smaller in length. You don't know how great a provari is until you have one. Worth every penny IMO

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread