Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
YES - Congratulations are definitely due to you both - "Shannon95" and "spacekitty" (of course a "Kitty" won again! ;) ) - You both really do deserve getting this "prize" . . .

And Mike - Thanks for the opportunity & contest . . . :)
AND, especially giving out 2 - not just 1 prize for this contest . . . :thumbs:
Without a doubt I'm PM'ing you . . . :D

However,:( I would have really liked getting this myself :( :cry: . . . And, just in case, Are - YOU - absolutely sure that your "girlfriend" didn't actually choose my entry first ! ! ! ! But dropped it, because I'm allergic to all "Cats" . . . ;) :facepalm: I know, Shameful :facepalm: - absolutely SHAMEFUL ! ! ! :facepalm::facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I should have let her see everyone's avatar instead of just the screen name. You would have stood a better chance Uncle.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Maybe I should have let her see everyone's avatar instead of just the screen name. You would have stood a better chance Uncle.

Maybe - However it still was a good choice and especially very nice of you to actually give "Shannon95" the "finders fee" she surely deserved it for finding this one . . .

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Maybe - However it still was a good choice and especially very nice of you to actually give "Shannon95" the "finders fee" she surely deserved it for finding this one . . .

Awwww...you're such a sweetie! I am so excited to get the kit and try it out! I never win anything, either, so I'm especially psyched, lol!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just wanted to leave a quick post while the ECF is up and running (for now!)... :?:

The package arrived today... :banana: WooHoo!!! It came fully charged and looks just beautiful... :wub:

I can't wait to fill up one of the carts and start using it, then as soon as I figure everything out, I will give a complete review!!!

Thanks again for a really cool prize... and what has also turned out to be an early B'day present!!! :thumb:

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I just wanted to leave a quick post while the ECF is up and running (for now!)... :?:

The package arrived today... :banana: WooHoo!!! It came fully charged and looks just beautiful... :wub:

I can't wait to fill up one of the carts and start using it, then as soon as I figure everything out, I will give a complete review!!!

Thanks again for a really cool prize... and what has also turned out to be an early B'day present!!! :thumb:

Happy Birthday! You're going to love it....it took me a minute to figure out how to fire it up since you can turn it on and off to save your charge. Just push the button like 7 times and the display will change from OFF to ON. I'm vaping Malibu Menthol from Halo in mine right now...yummy! :)

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
So Shannon and Spacekitty.... How are they treating you? Any thoughts or feedback so far?

EDIT: Forgive me, I posted before I searched....low and behold there are a few threads with reviews already. Thanks and good video review Shannon.

Any updates on the Ramiya kits? I am curious how you two like them after having some time to thoroughly test them.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Sorry for my long absence...I have some health issues going on at the moment. I'm still using my Ramiya most of the time. I haven't fried the atomizer yet, which is a miracle for me, lol. I soak it in hot water for about a half hour and blow it out as the instructions say and it's working like a champ. I have noticed that some liquids don't perform really well while others do. The tanks are holding up well too, but I have replaced the small bit of filler on a couple of the tanks. Still no leaking problems, either. Everything is standing up quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread