Status
Not open for further replies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Well I just ordered a new VK charger, because of the charger I have not charging at all. It doesn't charge anything I have to fiddle with it. I ordered also a passthru and to plug my passthru into my car I ordered the adaptor.

Now my question is: How is the passthru? Is it any good? And the charger, is it better then the usb to wall charger? No fiddling required?

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Given the slight extra cost, I would always prefer having another PCC, instead of a wall charger of any kind.

That way I'd get another on the go charger for my shorties, and a bonus little carrying case to boot.

Hey, this is good advice that maybe I should follow myself....

Mental Note, get another PCC Born.

:)

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Given the slight extra cost, I would always prefer having another PCC, instead of a wall charger of any kind.

That way I'd get another on the go charger for my shorties, and a bonus little carrying case to boot.

Hey, this is good advice that maybe I should follow myself....

Mental Note, get another PCC Born.

:)

Lol born I wish they made a PCC for a XL because I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

MX5

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
TEXAS
Use my PT with adaptor in the car, works Great! You did good with your order! You'll be pleased. I have charged my XL with PCC, kust can't close lid as posted earlier. Is there a XL PCC available? If not there should be. I like the XL best, has a longer charge life, longer charge for me is better.

Why smoke when You Can Vape!

Last edited:

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Use my PT with adaptor in the car, works Great! You did good with your order! You'll be pleased. I have charged my XL with PCC, kust can't close lid as posted earlier. Is there a XL PCC available? If not there should be. I like the XL best, has a longer charge life, longer charge for me is better.

Why smoke when You Can Vape!

Yeah I love the XL because of the batt life like you said, and now there are NEW XL's!!!!!!!!!!!!! They suposably have a longer battery life! I am going to order them once I get paid I think I don't Know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread