USA & Canada
Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Just emailed Fast Tech Customer Service for replacement pods for that - a lot of them say Renova Zero instead of Vaporesso Zero.

Good luck with that. Fasttech seems to be clueless when it comes to what coils or pod cartridge go with which device.

I'm pretty sure the Renova Zero and Zero pod systems are the same, they just dropped Renova from the name Zero pod at some point. But don't quote me on that.

They were going to start a new brand called Renova Vapor but it fell through. Their renova Vapor site now redirects to the Zero pod system on Vaporesso's site. See Renovavapor.com

• Informative
    Reactions: Falconeer

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Fasttech seems to be clueless when it comes to what coils or pod cartridge go with which device. I'm pretty sure the Renova Zero and Zero pod systems are the same, they just dropped Renova from the name Zero pod at some point. But don't quote me on that.

They were going to start a new brand called Renova Vapor but it fell through. Their renova Vapor site now redirects to the Zero pod system on Vaporesso's site. See Renovavapor.com
    Damn... they responded with the Renova brand:

FastTech Support | Sun, Apr 25 at 1:37 AM

Hope the item as below could meet your need, thanks.

$22.99 Authentic 10PCS Renova Zero Replacement Accessory 10-pack - 2ml / 1ohm at FastTech - Free Shipping

---- Included below is the most recent message you have sent to us ----

Hello, for the Authentic Vaporesso Zero 650mAh VW Pod System Kit, SKU # 9727795, at this URL $17.24 Authentic Vaporesso Zero 650mAh VW Pod System Kit - 2ml / 1/1.3ohm / 9/11/13W(mesh) / 9/10.5/12.5W(ccell) at FastTech - Free Shipping

do you know the exact URL for REPLACEMENT PODS for the above?

Thanks

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hey, looks like there's a new Pod system on the market called Halo Zero.

Also, looks like the Coil is combined into the tank so when it burns out you have to buy replacements for the whole combo.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this??

HALO ZERO VAPE STARTER KIT + 30ML VAPE JUICE

That is a Renovo Zero specially designed for Halo, but that's what it is, Renovo Zero batteries.

The problem with these as I see it going forward, is that the refillable pods that go with the Halo version are 3ml and the ONLY place you can buy the replacement pods are Halo itself.

With the mail ban going into effect sooner or later, this will create a problem unless Halo is your local B&M...

However, the regular Renovo Zero is a good battery that is draw activated and tiny - key chain sized. They filed PMTA paperwork on that so your local B&M should carry both the regular Zero and the 2ml replacement pods that go with it for a long while.

This one is my husband's favorite pod. It's light on flavor, but my husband vapes menthol so it's never been an issue for him because he's not into complex flavors.

It's reliable, and great as a small pocket carry...

Last edited:

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    That is a Renovo Zero specially designed for Halo, but that's what it is, Renovo Zero batteries.

The problem with these as I see it going forward, is that the refillable pods that go with the Halo version are 3ml and the ONLY place you can buy the replacement pods are Halo itself.

With the mail ban going into effect sooner or later, this will create a problem unless Halo is your local B&M...

However, the regular Renovo Zero is a good battery that is draw activated and tiny - key chain sized. They filed PMTA paperwork on that so your local B&M should carry both the regular Zero and the 2ml replacement pods that go with it for a long while.

This one is my husband's favorite pod. It's light on flavor, but my husband vapes menthol so it's never been an issue for him because he's not into complex flavors.

It's reliable, and great as a small pocket carry...
    Damn, didn't know it's THAT good!? Around a week ago ordered the Vaporesso Zero Kit which is pretty close, in fact think it might be the same as Renovo, & 10 extra replacement pods. Now only just hoping it makes it to FL from FastTech in China. knock on wood *knock* *knock* *knock*

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Damn, didn't know it's THAT good!? Around a week ago ordered the Vaporesso Zero Kit which is pretty close, in fact think it might be the same as Renovo, & 10 extra replacement pods. Now only just hoping it makes it to FL from FastTech in China. knock on wood *knock* *knock* *knock*

Renovo is Vaporesso... link me to what you purchased and I'll tell you if it's the same pod.

I can give you the best copycat Subzero ejuice recipe I found if you want it, it's not exactly the same, but DH likes it just as much as Halos subzero juice... and it's got the right amount of flavoring for the pod, if you like menthol.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Renovo is Vaporesso... link me to what you purchased and I'll tell you if it's the same pod.
    The links are above... thanks but don't really do recipes - try to stock up on Halo & Gentlemen's Reserve.

Nvrmnd - posting them here...

$17.24 Authentic Vaporesso Zero 650mAh VW Pod System Kit - 2ml / 1/1.3ohm / 9/11/13W(mesh) / 9/10.5/12.5W(ccell) at FastTech - Free Shipping

$21.76 10PCS Authentic Zero Replacement Mesh Accessory 10-pack - 2ml / 1ohm at FastTech - Free Shipping

• Informative

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

Yep it's the same... my husband has tried both the mesh coil pod and ccell and he says he doesn't notice a flavor difference but that may be because of him vaping the menthol juice.

Therefore if I were you I'd try both coils...

He had one battery that gave out after about 6 months, but the rest that's he's used to date have all lasted around the 1 year mark, which is about right for these batteries...

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Yep it's the same... my husband has tried both the mesh coil pod and ccell and he says he doesn't notice a flavor difference but that may be because of him vaping the menthol juice.

Therefore if I were you I'd try both coils...

He had one battery that gave out after about 6 months, but the rest that's he's used to date have all lasted around the 1 year mark, which is about right for these batteries...
    FastTech actually recommended those replacement pods, & that's all they could find. Unfortunately, i do not like mesh, esp on Smok Nord, but had no choice.

• Informative

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Reactions: LaZeR

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    • Love

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    THANKS!! But who knows, maybe with the Renova Vaporesso Zero might actually like mesh.

All this reminded me of an entirely different topic - these days even Smok Nord replacement coils are hard to find.

I don't think Smok filed a PMTA on the Nord... at least going by memory I don't think they did. A few did, but I can't remember the list right now. I know the Zero was on it because that was pertinent to us..

Anyone who didn't file a PMTA on their product has to step selling in the U.S. at a certain point, so there is some major paring down of available gear...at least in the U.S.

That doesn't mean every PMTA will be FDA approved, but it gives them an extended period of time to sell, until the FDA makes a determination anyway.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    I don't think Smok filed a PMTA on the Nord... at least going by memory I don't think they did. A few did, but I can't remember the list right now. I know the Zero was on it because that was pertinent to us..

Anyone who didn't file a PMTA on their product has to step selling in the U.S. at a certain point, so there is some major paring down of available gear...at least in the U.S.

That doesn't mean every PMTA will be FDA approved, but it gives them an extended period of time to sell, until the FDA makes a determination anyway.
    Is Smok a USA company? Wait a sec... HARDWARE ALSO required PMTAs?? Thought PMTA was limited to nicQuid.

Also, does PMTA also have an impact on 'Made in China'?

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Is Smok a USA company? Wait a sec... HARDWARE ALSO required PMTAs?? Thought PMTA was limited to nicQuid.

Also, does PMTA also have an impact on 'Made in China'?

As @UncleJunkle said, everything vape-related from the battery to the coil to the juice, requires FDA approval to be sold inside the U.S.

Since this is just now going into effect, those companies who filed their PMTA paperwork can continue to sell until a determination is made on their product. If the determination is approval, then they'll simply never stop selling, and if denied for approval they will have to recall their products - but the PMTA allows extra time to sell a product nonetheless.

It's good to know which products that you like to use have filed for FDA approval, as those products may soon be the only products available for legal sale in the U.S.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread