Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Nemesis is having a small delay of 2 days in the laser
According to our partners we will have them in the weekend
I will start mailing the persons that had problem ordering on Monday and then i ll give you a date of site release
Please if you have mailed me once dont remail me..I have your mails and i ll contact you

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Nemesis is having a small delay of 2 days in the laser
According to our partners we will have them in the weekend
I will start mailing the persons that had problem ordering on Monday and then i ll give you a date of site release
Please if you have mailed me once dont remail me..I have your mails and i ll contact you
Does that include a release of the matte and VW editions as well within this timeframe? I know those were delayed as well because of a manufacturing issue.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
This time we will have mostly vw and matte edition as we remade them...These are the pieces we are waiting for this week
And then next week again shined and kalafan edition...

And hopefully after that we hope there will be a time that we will have all 4 editions available at the same time..

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
We already mailed everyone that had problem with ordering in first run
We will wait 1 day more so that everyone will have the chance to reply and then i ll give you a site release date for matte Nemesis
Furthermore next week we will have all 4 editions available at the same time...I ll let you know also for that release...

You will be informed by mail and from forum topics

Natural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Brookfield, WI
I am looking forward to the Nemesis being in stock. I had difficulties ordering spare parts for my Eric's Edition 69 in the past from the site, being from the US and that whole phone number issue with canceled orders. Hopefully those issues are addressed as previously mentioned because I would hate to lose out on getting one of these beauties.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Nemesis mod by Atmomixani matte edition will be available on our site

on Thursday 18-04-2013 at 09.30 a.m. , local Time Athens, Greece.

You can see the difference in time here The World Clock

https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php...facturer-atmomixani/nemesis-matte-detail.html

I would like to remind you that confirmed order is a payed order.That means that even if you have the product in your cart if the product meanwhile goes out of stock your order will not be completed.If you have any problem simple mail at info@atmomixani.gr
All the orders will be shipped on Tuesday with Ups courier..1-4 days delivery worldwide...

Next week hopefully we will have also the 4 editions of Nemesis at the same time...

Last edited:

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
OMG - I've been working on a Boston fundraiser, so I went to bed late after setting the alarm to wake me up at 2:20AM (9:20AM Athens time). Slept on the couch downstairs so the alarm wouldn't wake up the wife and kids. Woke up before the alarm, went to the computer, checked email & let my eyes adjust to the powerful glow. Refreshed at 2:30 and there was the Nemesis! Well... A Nemesis. For some reason I thought that the Matte and VW editions were going on sale this morning (as the last run was shined and Kalafan). Oops. :oops:

The wait continues...

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
So anyone checked the voltage dropoff with the Nemesis yet?

I'm only putting this up, because your curious. IMO vdrop tests are bull. If it hits hard you can't dispute it. If it hits like crap it hits like crap. Everyone that has taken delivery of their Nemeses so far all say it hits hard.

Nemesis (Atmomixani) Voltage test - YouTube

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread