New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik-GR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2011
Athens Greece
After many different tries and failures i came up with 3 different colors for the Nemesis mod tubes. This is not paint or anodizing or other metals. Its the original steel just its heat treated.

The procedure is not as easy as it seems and for now i came up with 3 different colors and working on the 4th.

Wanted to know if you like it :)

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
After many different tries and failures i came up with 3 different colors for the Nemesis mod tubes. This is not paint or anodizing or other metals. Its the original steel just its heat treated.

The procedure is not as easy as it seems and for now i came up with 3 different colors and working on the 4th.

Wow how many do you have? =)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
We loved Eric s work...

We ll upload also these in our site but there are going to be always out of stock as they will be made after request and they will not be instocked..

Eric took many pieces in order to play with them and give us these beautiful result...

How do we request one of these baby's? And is there a price difference?

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
In the next days you ll be informed about the site release of the 4 basic editions
And these 4 matte-shined-kalafan and vw will be available onloine in our site as before

The work of Eric needs a lot of personal work time so can be done only after request by mail in our site.There is an extra cost of 20 Euro since it really needs time to make a mod like you saw..
But as i wrote the 4 basic will be all available in this week..I ll let you know about the exact date and time

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
At first we want to make spare rings, for kick and locking ring to allow you mix easy and cheap your mod...
Tubes are more difficult to produce separately as we have a Cnc agreement for the whole mod in order to allow us to keep the price in what we consider as well priced in the best possible quality.

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX
At first we want to make spare rings, for kick and locking ring to allow you mix easy and cheap your mod...
Tubes are more difficult to produce separately as we have a Cnc agreement for the whole mod in order to allow us to keep the price in what we consider as well priced in the best possible quality.

That works for me! :) Thank you. Sitting at work here and see my Nemesis is out for delivery..... Think I need to leave early today ;)

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA

Excellent work! Very nicely done.

If I am able to get one this round, Celeste it is! I love it!

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Nemesis mod by Atmomixani in 4 basic editions matte-shined-kalafan and V.w.
will be available on our site

on Thursday 25-04-2013 at 09.30 a.m. , local Time Athens, Greece.
You can see the difference in time here The World Clock

https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php...egory-manufacturer-atmomixani-eg/nemesis.html

I would like to remind you that confirmed order is a payed order.That means that even if you have the product in your cart if the product meanwhile goes out of stock your order will not be completed.If you have any problem simple mail at info@atmomixani.gr

All the orders will be shipped on Thursday with Ups courier..1-4 days delivery worldwide...

Natural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Brookfield, WI
In the next days you ll be informed about the site release of the 4 basic editions
And these 4 matte-shined-kalafan and vw will be available onloine in our site as before

The work of Eric needs a lot of personal work time so can be done only after request by mail in our site.There is an extra cost of 20 Euro since it really needs time to make a mod like you saw..
But as i wrote the 4 basic will be all available in this week..I ll let you know about the exact date and time

Are Eric' heat treated versions displayed in the photo on the shined(polished) versions? Can this heat treated be applied to any of the other versions as well?

Thanks

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
I read through the entire thread and just wanted to confirm whether or not an all-brass Nemesis will be made available (like those pictured on page 1). If not I think I will try to snag an Amber model on Thursday (fingers crossed!).

Brass nemesis will be available..not in this run though...but it is in our production and will come eventually...

on Thursday you can order online only the 4 basic editions..Custom made Nemesis by Eric can only be purchased after request since it needs time for every single mod to be transformed to what you see

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Are Eric' heat treated versions displayed in the photo on the shined(polished) versions? Can this heat treated be applied to any of the other versions as well?

Thanks

Eric applied to matte edition but if you do such a work like Eric does you can also make a shined mod to be a matte one..:)

Good morning all..It is 6 in the morning in Greece now...i may go to sleep again...:closedeyes:

NayrTrawe

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
Chicago, IL
Brass nemesis will be available..not in this run though...but it is in our production and will come eventually...

on Thursday you can order online only the 4 basic editions..Custom made Nemesis by Eric can only be purchased after request since it needs time for every single mod to be transformed to what you see

Thanks for confirming - I will look forward to those being released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread