New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddLungS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Palm Springs, Ca.
Here you guys and gals go...a little eye candy...i love the nemesis and how you can mix and match...

IMG_20130718_140706_zps58dc0286.jpg

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
The mod looks like it needs to be cleaned (which you should do with everything you receive).

The VR sale has been completed and people have had their devices for almost a week (just over a week in some cases). Why haven't you contacted them about the issues yet? How on earth are peopel supposed to address issues if they don't know about them?

if you had a problem with your car, you would let them know. If you bought milk that tasted funny, you would let them know. Why not do the same thing here?

I'll never understand holding onto issues so they can be complained about or trying to fix issues yourself rather than contacting the reseller or the manufacturer to address them.

Issues happen. mistakes are sometimes made. Having issues with a dozen or 2 dozen or even 3 or 4 dozen out of thousands can sometimes happen. As has been said multiple times, let them know and it will be resolved.

I have not had any issues with my devices and I know that issues are resolved quickly WHEN THEY ARE REPORTED. The real issues are handled and, from what I have seen, handled fast.

For the record, I am NOT saying that these aren't issues. I have been trying to help decipher real issues (like what cmacclel reported) from those that are due to not cleaning the device or not adjusting the centerpin or user error or having the accent ring installed in 350 mode wondering why it wont fire, etc. It cuts down on the noise so those with real issues can get them addressed.

The bottom line is to contact them if there is an issue.

And with that, this is my queue to leave the forums for a while. I am getting increasingly frustrated with people complaining and being unwilling to address it. It takes 10 minutes to take a few pictures and email them to Atmomixiani (or VR, whatever the case may be) so the issue can be resolved. It reminds me of a child that continually sits and cries that they dont have their favorite toy which is laying just outside of arms reach - they could have it if they would put forth a little effort.

FYI- most businesses WELCOME public feedback/criticism. It gives them the opportunity to publicly CORRECT mistakes. Other than that, thanks for policing the world for us. I officially hate this forum. Because of people like you. Yeah YOU DO need a break.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
FYI- most businesses WELCOME public feedback/criticism. It gives them the opportunity to publicly CORRECT mistakes. Other than that, thanks for policing the world for us. I officially hate this forum. Because of people like you. Yeah YOU DO need a break.

Well, you missed my point entirely but, I appreciate the insult.

My rant was not to stop public posts of issues. I encourage that. It lets people try to help and lets the manufacturer generally know about the issue so it can get resolved.

My rant was directed at the repeated complaints after the public posting when the people complaining refused to do anything to address the issue.

There is a significant difference.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
is shipping different for driptips - as much as i would love to buy a few of the brass ones, 25euro for shipping is more than i can swallow for a small order.

thanks,
chris

I might know a guy that might order some that might be open to doing something... he might reply to PMs.

;)

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
Hey pm me details bro, i'm down for that...brass mini me pls and maybe a bit more

its against the forum rules to discuss co-ops or joint purchases in the open forums... (just dont want anyone to get in trouble)

I'm guessing that guy with the trench coat will know where to sent ya ;)

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
Hey guys how are you taking care of your brass nemes? I tried to use brasso on it and the color and shine just arent the same as when they were brand new. I'm kind of scared to keep trying different polishes out because I don't want to end up ruining the engravings. Any suggestions?

the polishing cloth on Atmomixiani's site works really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread