New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocalypse

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Guernsey
I was lucky enough to snag up a few as well, got my shipping notice and now just waiting on my tracking info., from what I hear from others my order should be here by the end of the week...... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations fella...you won't be dissapointed :) My last order arrived in 2 days.

Apocalypse

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Guernsey
Thanks, I stayed up late even though I had to get up for work at 4am...... FIOS for the win, I experienced little to no lag.......

I'm 2 hours behind Greece so it was nice and easy for me to place an order just before going out the door to work. Just glad i got my payment sorted now as i'm looking forward to doing some mix and match now :)

Apocalypse

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Guernsey
Any ideas if vape Rev or other vendor will get the reseller stock?
I was not lucky last night at 2:30 in the am.. Such a bummer.. I definitely shouted a few expletives.. Lol
Would not add to cart even at 9:31 their time and green stock level..

As far as i know vape Rev are the resellers in your neck of the woods. Keep an eye on their site over the next few days.

Last edited:

sigillum.diaboli.718

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Bellingham,WA USA
Speaking of unicorns and all.. Check this little hottie I picked up the other day ;)
image.jpg

dhughey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Memphis, TN
Just got my tracking info! Gotta give it to Atmomixani for sending their highly desirable product out to their customers so fast. Every time I order from them I'm impressed.

Same here, amazing how we ordered these at 1:30 this morning (central time) and my tracking says expected 7/17. 3 days from greece to TN, usa. Amazing customer service, good job guys.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
I appreciate the tracking number being sent and all

but...

Katerina... go to bed. its getting late. :D

:lol:

I know....it is 23.15 now here....:(

But i still have 170 trackings to send and app 300 mails to answer...i ll continue with the trackings but there is a good possibility of falling asleep...:oops:
anyway if you dont have something from me today...there is always tomorrow...:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread