New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithrainier

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
USA
Hey guys how are you taking care of your brass nemes? I tried to use brasso on it and the color and shine just arent the same as when they were brand new. I'm kind of scared to keep trying different polishes out because I don't want to end up ruining the engravings. Any suggestions?

Try cape cod cloth on ebay/amazon they say it works wonders or try looking up at youtube.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Loco, should the contacts be solid silver or silver plated? I know mine are plated because the silver is wearing off on one of my (upper) contacts and showing brass underneath. Bishopheals' video shows them as solid silver. Which should it be, and how can I get solid silver contacts?
Bishopheals....lolz.

The Atmomixani site says silver plated.

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca
there's a thread on forum where the a guy shows how he polishes brass using mothers polishing and waxing stuff. I haven't done it yet cause i'm a lazy .... he claims that it works and holds keeps away the tarnishing for a while. i've used Mothers for when i was in the car show scene, that stuff is bomb.

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca
They are equal in diameter. The brushed finish is ever so slightly different between the Nem and the Kayfun. Hardly noticeable. I think they look great.

Brass-VW-NemesiswithKayfun_zps63a1bc21.jpg~original
DAMMMM that is a nice you patina you got going there sir. This is the reason i havent polished mine since day one. That thing lost its shine in first 2 hrs. couldn't pry it from my hands :)

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Loco, should the contacts be solid silver or silver plated? I know mine are plated because the silver is wearing off on one of my (upper) contacts and showing brass underneath. Bishopheals' video shows them as solid silver. Which should it be, and how can I get solid silver contacts?

I commented also at Bishop...It is silver plated....good silver plated but still silver plated...:facepalm:

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
We will not have any release before our holidays...
So we ll inform about releases after August

About the naval...No naval was sold except of 3 pieces that were already paid from the first release of brass nemesis and they decided to wait for more than a month and get naval...So only these 3 pieces were given since we had to give them a mod that they have paid for..

If there is a plan for any release or if any reseller gets brass i ll let you know..

MaddLungS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Palm Springs, Ca.
We will not have any release before our holidays...
So we ll inform about releases after August

About the naval...No naval was sold except of 3 pieces that were already paid from the first release of brass nemesis and they decided to wait for more than a month and get naval...So only these 3 pieces were given since we had to give them a mod that they have paid for..

If there is a plan for any release or if any reseller gets brass i ll let you know..

I love this guy...NO HOMO...

keithrainier

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
USA
there's a thread on forum where the a guy shows how he polishes brass using mothers polishing and waxing stuff. I haven't done it yet cause i'm a lazy .... he claims that it works and holds keeps away the tarnishing for a while. i've used Mothers for when i was in the car show scene, that stuff is bomb.

Can you link that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread