Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Loco will inform us sometime after August.

July has been a wonderful month for new shinny mods, but my wallet has taken a beating. I'm sorta glad to wait until August or later before getting another Nemesis. Both Loco and my PayPal account need a well deserved break.

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca

Would like to see the link as well.
here you go guys. cant believe i forgot it was him. him and his videos are annoying to me. you can use billet or mag and aluminum. After you done go get some Classic Cloth from any car dealership. i usually go get it from honda.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/424022-brass-ggts-how-clean-polish-seal-forgetaboutit.html

keithrainier

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
USA
here you go guys. cant believe i forgot it was him. him and his videos are annoying to me. you can use billet or mag and aluminum. After you done go get some Classic Cloth from any car dealership. i usually go get it from honda.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/424022-brass-ggts-how-clean-polish-seal-forgetaboutit.html

Thanks for posting! I looked up the prices and it would cost more or less.40$ that expensive. The whole set of cape cod on ebay is like 15-20$ and that would last you a long time IMO. thanks for sharing.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I too use AW IMR button top batteries in all configurations. But it really shouldn't matter with the Nemesis - you use the different tube sections that you need and then tighten the switch to get a tight fit for the battery with no rattling. The telescoping switch is brilliant and one of many sweet features on this great mechanical mod.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
I too use AW IMR button top batteries in all configurations. But it really shouldn't matter with the Nemesis - you use the different tube sections that you need and then tighten the switch to get a tight fit for the battery with no rattling. The telescoping switch is brilliant and one of many sweet features on this great mechanical mod.

this. absolutely this.

DreC

Jun 10, 2013
USA
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I only able to read through the last 40 pages before I had to check.

Once these come back around for purchase, is this the proper link?
Home

I have been thinking long and hard about my first high end mechanical, and I think I have settled on an Atmomixani mod. I want to make sure I am in the right place as I would like to at least have a chance to pick one up new lol.

As a newbie to the higher end mods; for myself just got the girlfriend the Provari she wanted; how do people get one of every single model; v1, v2, v2.5, etc.; on the day of release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread