Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
When is Atmomixani coming out with another batch of Naval Brass Nemesis?

I went right for the VW when the brass Neme first came out because I'd probably have lost my chance going for the Brass... you know how hard it can be... in the cart during all the slowdowns etc... its maddening.
Hopefully the next sale ( i believe it will be the 3rd run?) will be a little better...?

Love the magnet switch btw....

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
When is Atmomixani coming out with another batch of Naval Brass Nemesis?

I went right for the VW when the brass Neme first came out because I'd probably have lost my chance going for the Brass... you know how hard it can be... in the cart during all the slowdowns etc... its maddening.
Hopefully the next sale ( i believe it will be the 3rd run?) will be a little better...?

Love the magnet switch btw....

Try the resellers. They sometimes have them after the wave that come directly from Atmomixani. I got mine from legadgets.com in Malaysia. Took a while to get to me cos it was stuck in customs in Los Angeles for 5 days. They don't appear to have any, atm, but maybe other resellers will. Be wary of counterfeits, though. They are getting harder to discern from the real ones in pictures. Best to check that the vendor is an authorised reseller.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
After reading many pages of this thread, I have to say that as impressed as I am by the Nemesis, I am even more impressed with the level of customer service displayed here. This is the kind of service that everyone hopes for but few find it and rarely.

The best part... as much as we talk about it, it is better than we are saying. :)

exotyck

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Just got a patriot for my nemmy!

oefiTRF.jpg

wiizy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
United States
Loco you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for the Nemesis, I'm mean a telescoping bottom switch to adjust for battery rattle and proper contact, pure genius. Way better than a telescopic positive pin to adjust for battery rattle like other bottom switch mods, which is a nuisance in my opinion. The nemesis is easy to use, easy to disassemble/reassemble, easy to clean. Threads are great, engravings rather than laser etching, can use multiple size batteries, and is kick compatible using the included kick ring. Fairly priced compared to other high end mods and comes in a bunch of finishes.The locking ring is a thing of magic it's made for MAN fingers.
Last but not least it hits like a BEAST. Okay I've said too much lol, good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread