Not open for further replies.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
NEXT RELEASE BY ATMOMIXANI

on Tuesday 6th of May(6-5-2014) at 09.30 a.m. , local Time Athens, Greece.
You can see the difference in time here The World Clock

New Products to be available
Brass Nemesis with New Cnc engravement
https://www.atmomixani.gr/index.php...turer-atmomixani-eg/nemesis-brass-detail.html

Also available at the same time

Anima Atomizer in 8 editions
Anima Atomizer

Loki tank V2 in ss shined and mate and brass shined and matte(4 editions)
Loki Tank Devices

Striker atomizer for Nemesis(4 editions)
By Atmomixani : Striker Ice Matte for Nemesis
By Atmomixani : Striker Shined for Nemesis
By Atmomixani : Striker Matte for Nemesis
By Atmomixani : Striker Ice Shined for Nemesis

Striker atomizer for 69(4 editions)
By Atmomixani : Striker Ice Matte for 69 Mod
By Atmomixani : Striker Shined for 69 Mod
By Atmomixani : Striker Matte for 69 Mod
By Atmomixani : Striker Ice Shined for 69 Mod

Striker atomizer 510(4 editions)
By Atmomixani : Striker Ice Matte 510
By Atmomixani : Striker Shined 510
By Atmomixani : Striker Ice Shined 510
By Atmomixani : Striker Matte 510

Nemi (2 editions)
Nemi Devices

Dome Atomizer((4 editions)
Dome Atomizer

3D Atomizer(4 editions)
3D-Dimmi's Dream Dripper

69 Telescopic mod(2 editions)
69 Telescopic Mod Devices

Steam machine(5 editions)
Steam machine devices

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
So, what are our chances of getting a copper Nemesis? There are several clones out, and they appear to be selling well. I'd like to mix-and-match metals, but wouldn't want to mix clone parts with authentic parts. Plus, I'm sure Atmomixani would use a higher grade copper than the clones, and would patina much nicer.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
What's the relationship of this new brass Nemesis to the Legion I've seen mentioned on the forums? Same thing, just with higher serials?

The Legion edition is a limited run for the nemesis Legion FB group. it's similar in production size to the Vape Pit (the ones with the PIT SN) group and the HEM group.

The SNs are unique to the limited editions so, the brass tonight is a completely separate edition.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
The Legion edition is a limited run for the nemesis Legion FB group. it's similar in production size to the Vape Pit (the ones with the PIT SN) group and the HEM group.

I see, thanks. It's like the VapeRev VR serial edition, which ironically was the first Nemesis I saw that I wanted, then saw the mixed matte edition and had to have it - and have it. :)

Cearamm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
USA
Yaaaaaay i was also able to score a new brass nemmy. Looks likethey sold out within 2-3 minutes.
Shuld be here friday for continental US folks. DHL is courier and the ship incredibly fast. Well id hope they do for $30!

I simpy cannot wait to have a 3rd nem, much less a lower SN with these bomb diggity new cnc engravings.

As a cnc machinist who does engraving...these engravings truly are impressive and amazing. Such precise detail work!

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
*raises hand* - Yep, I too bit the bullet. Been wanting a full brass Nemesis, and had been admiring the engraving on the Legions, so really couldn't pass this one up. This will be my 3rd authentic Nemesis (mixed-matte, brass, & Nemi). Next one, wallet permitting, will be the 26650 Nemesis (curious what Atmomixani will come up with as a name for that one), though I'm really itching for a copper mod...

Cearamm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
USA
While copper does seem to be all the rage lately...ive shyed away.
Ive worked with copper and let me tell you....it is sooooooo soooft soft soft. The threads would strip so easily it would seem. Plus one drop and it would crush the shape or dent it irreparably. This very thing happened to my brass magneto.

Unless they alloyed it with something...but that would be considered bronze. Theres a thread going on calivpers abot a guy making bronze and brass mods...pretty cool.

Ohwell i spose it could just be ur stay at home mod.

I cant wait to see what atmomixani comes up with next...2013-14 was a productive period for them, no doubt!

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Ive worked with copper and let me tell you....it is sooooooo soooft soft soft.

...and soooo conductive ;) I don't care about that so much, since I'm not a "cloud chaser" - it's just a nice looking metal, and high-grade copper has a nice patina as well.

Unless they alloyed it with something...but that would be considered bronze.

Bronze! Yeah, that would be nice too. I'm sure when the copper rage is over, bronze will take its place. Imagine a bronze Nemesis, with heavily-patina'd copper lock ring, kick ring, and 510 deck (but bronze airflow ring) - thick, thin, thinner copper accents. Now all we need is for Atmomixani to make both! heh...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
...and soooo conductive ;) I don't care about that so much, since I'm not a "cloud chaser" - it's just a nice looking metal, and high-grade copper has a nice patina as well.

Bronze! Yeah, that would be nice too. I'm sure when the copper rage is over, bronze will take its place. Imagine a bronze Nemesis, with heavily-patina'd copper lock ring, kick ring, and 510 deck (but bronze airflow ring) - thick, thin, thinner copper accents. Now all we need is for Atmomixani to make both! heh...

Yep! Bronze will be the next metal before people return to the "old school" look of SS. :laugh:

realbriguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Could anyone suggest me a good build for the Anima. Dual and single coils. I was thinking about 10 wraps of 28g kanthal for dual coil. It just seems like it may be too big. Has anyone found a sweetspot for an anima build?

I tried a single dragon coil at 1.3 Ohms for a while, (10 wraps dragon coil on a very small Qvapes pin) but it just wasn't doing it for me.

I'd recently changed it up to a dual micro coil build, 32 ga kanthal, 12/13 wraps on the 3rd smallest Qvapes pin (just slightly larger than an 18ga blunt nose syringe tip), which came out to a total of 1.6 Ohms, and it's been performing quite admirably. Batteries last me about an hour of solid vaping, or almost an entire night out... best to take a spare battery (14500) with me. I haven't found a good source for 14650 batteries yet, or I'd rather carry those, which might last me the night. Wicked with cotton, which can hold a solid 6 drops of juice, so you'll likely have to carry a small bottle of juice with you as well, for a 3 hour outing. Vapor production is quite good, and so is throat hit and flavor. I'm hitting 6mg now, but am thinking of upping to 9mg to get a similar hit to what I'm used to with fuller sized setups.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome. Thanks for the head's up. I'll check out KP.

I got mine from KP also, but hesitated to recommend them. Mine had too much shrinkwrap on the bottom, and the Nemi wouldn't fire. I had to use a razor blade to trim a larger circle off the bottom insulation, then they worked fine. The photos of the same batteries on Atmomixani's site show far less shrinkwrap on the bottom, compared to the ones I got. I posted that in a review on KP's site, but they chose to delete it (or just never approve/publish it). Just another heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread